when does one become a soldier

hiya every one can any one help me with the above statement a freind of mine states that a soldier only becomes a soldier when he has done his training and passed out but he must do all his training {he is on about the R.A } is this true ? COME ON YOU GUYS THIS GUY HAS BEEN THROUGH THE MILL SERVED IN N.I 70s JUST WANT A BIT MOR INFO TO SEE IF HIS STORY IS TRUE DONT BULL **** ME IT MIGHT HELP SOME OF YOU LADS OUT THERE

Once you've posted a pic of your Mrs' tits on here

hiya every one can any one help me with the above statement a freind of mine states that a soldier only becomes a soldier when he has done his training and passed out but he must do all his training {he is on about the R.A } is this true ?
When you are born, cos you are always "mummies little soldier"!

When you are buttered, thinly-sliced and dipped in a soft-boiled egg.

I thought it was after you had Grand Slammed after downing 14 pints of lager and a pint of all the top optics in the NAAFI?

hiya the biggest problem we have in soldier training is gaining the ability to write in plain english with proper punctuation and knowing what to capitalise with all them commers and full stops in all the right places init

Morsk, When did you become a gay?
I was trying to lure him in. He may have thought "tits, thats not so bad" then when he had, we could have blackmailed him for more or chucked him in the rape van with PDD....... now youve foiled my plan. Im going to have to leave the house to piss on a wino instead.

Once you've "entertained" a Mortar plt. Any will do.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
when you dont need to be told to do bone tasks, allways look smart, shiny, creased and automatically skip into step when going anywhere with anyone so you dont get shouted at. salute at anything and everything just in case and call everyone sir even the guy who puts the big mints in the urinals

when you stop doing the above you become a squaddie

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Once you've "entertained" a Mortar plt. Any will do.
1GH mortars werent that bad. allthough they did tie me to a chair and make me watch that video with her from rainbow in it!!!

Latest Threads