When do you think I should sign up?

I have decided that I am 100% joining the army in the near future (hopefully as an armoured artillery soldier). For about half a year now I have been deciding when I should sign up to AFC Harrogate (I'm 15.5 in April), I can either leave school in 4th year and sign up with only these standard grades: 1, 1, 3, 3, 1, 2, 5. Or I can go on to 5th year and hopefully get these: higher. higher, higher int 2, int 2. I really want to join as early as I can but I think I'll regret it if I leave the army.

Please leave meaningful and "proper" comments which contain advice and not junk.

Z

Zarathustra

I would say finish school first, but I've got no idea what you mean by having grades 1, 1, 3, 3, 1, 2, 5 or higher.

its a scottish qualification standard grade is like GSCE - a - 1, b- 2 etc. Highers are the highest you can get in high school, int 2 is in the middle

Aye, as CB says, finish your education. You'll be a little more seasoned and your options will, no doubt, increase. The Army will (or may) still be here once you've finished. :thumright:

[QUOTEpointless answer i clearly stated i didnt want crap like this posted ][/QUOTE]
So, you're running the joint, art thou?

Whatever you do, I'm sure you will have a long and illustrious Career in Her Majesty's
Forces, especially in the Armoured Artillery...........Runt!

WOW.... i thought this forum could give real advice to people wanting to join up. Obviously not.... well u should not see me around here if its just gonna be shit posted all the time

Needing real help? Deciding when to join the army isn't needing real help you pubeless cunt. It's being fucking idle. Needing real help is when you've been arrested for bumming a Kenyan whore that looked like Whoopi Goldberg and finding out she's 12. In my defence she had a proper 70's bush.

Latest Threads