When do you think I should sign up?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by CammyB, Feb 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have decided that I am 100% joining the army in the near future (hopefully as an armoured artillery soldier). For about half a year now I have been deciding when I should sign up to AFC Harrogate (I'm 15.5 in April), I can either leave school in 4th year and sign up with only these standard grades: 1, 1, 3, 3, 1, 2, 5. Or I can go on to 5th year and hopefully get these: higher. higher, higher int 2, int 2. I really want to join as early as I can but I think I'll regret it if I leave the army.

Please leave meaningful and "proper" comments which contain advice and not junk.

2. Kill yourself

3. I would say finish school first, but I've got no idea what you mean by having grades 1, 1, 3, 3, 1, 2, 5 or higher.

4. its a scottish qualification standard grade is like GSCE - a - 1, b- 2 etc. Highers are the highest you can get in high school, int 2 is in the middle

5. pointless answer i clearly stated i didnt want crap like this posted

6. Aye, as CB says, finish your education. You'll be a little more seasoned and your options will, no doubt, increase. The Army will (or may) still be here once you've finished. :thumright:

7. You lick skips. Don't bother replying.

8. Kill

Your

Self

9. You're in a good mood tonight. Did you not pull a whore yesterday?

10. But will it still be taking Sweaties after 'independence'?

Get your education done first. Better grades, better prospects, more choice when your disabled out or made redundant.

11. I'm always in a good mood. Didn't pull I'm afraid :(

12. Oh dear, what a pity, now how many of your fingers can you fit up your arse?

• Like Like x 1
  13. [QUOTEpointless answer i clearly stated i didnt want crap like this posted ][/QUOTE]
    So, you're running the joint, art thou?

Whatever you do, I'm sure you will have a long and illustrious Career in Her Majesty's
    Forces, especially in the Armoured Artillery...........Runt!

14. WOW.... i thought this forum could give real advice to people wanting to join up. Obviously not.... well u should not see me around here if its just gonna be shit posted all the time

• Like Like x 1