When do we get paid this month? (DECEMBER 2009

We?

this has been done to death - its the last working day of the month like every other facking month

bitterandtwisted said:
this has been done to death - its the last working day of the month like every other facking month
See you next year at around the same date.

stacker1 said:
bitterandtwisted said:
See you next year at around the same date.
ill just say use the search button instead

MilitaryMind said:
British Army bub
Thought that would be pretty obvious..
You in the Army then, Bub?

Every fukcing year

What time is dinner then?

Oh FFS not again. Right:

1. There is no Santa Claus.
2. You get paid the same time you get frigging well paid each month.
3. No we dont get a christmas box.
4. There is no more free issue.

I've heard that we will be paid a little early this month. Because the last working day is New Years Eve, someone has realised that we will need the money before that so the money should hit our banks by the 24th, just in time for Christmas!

Who says that they don't care?

Apparently, there will be an extra £500 bonus from Gordon to all those that have returned from ops in the last 12 months too!

cunning_stunt said:
Yes and "Champagne for everyone"

Utter Bollox
Of course it's bollox. With the state of the countries finances, they are never going to sanction Champagne for us are they? It'll be some UK produced cava type thing. Not as nice, but at least the though is there.

You need to think more into it- One bottle of Buckfast Abbeys finest will set you back 6 quid at the most, and will do a much better job than £10 worth of Tescos tap water.

MBE, hell I spotted cheepo cava in Tesco for 1.89 a bottle, whats that worth? I think something like that daisy shaped clanger that Phil the Greek wears would be nice :roll:

Poacher said:
Oh FFS not again. Right:

1. There is no Santa Claus.
2. You get paid the same time you get frigging well paid each month.
3. No we dont get a christmas box.
4. There is no more free issue.
If your in Afghan you get one. :D