When Did......

Re Post #1: Dickheadery is a continually evolving fact of life sadly.

Re Post #2: You probably should ask Jarrod that question if you want a definitive answer.

[tongue in cheek]

... Arrse change to what it is like now from what it was like then?

[/tongue in cheek]

When did it become compulsory for drunken ********* to walk between bars carrying bottles and glasses and drinking as they go? Can they not just finish one drink, put their glass/bottle down and move on?
It is essential to ensure that chavs don't die of thirst in the distance between one bar and the next. It is also essential that chavs feed their faces while shopping in supermarkets so that they don't starve before they get to the checkout.

When did it become compulsory for drunken ********* to walk between bars carrying bottles and glasses and drinking as they go? Can they not just finish one drink, put their glass/bottle down and move on?
All part of the "look at me I am important" generation.

I am a habitual reader of obituaries, and I am often staggered to read what someone has achieved in a lifetime. Military service, sporting achievements, education, work, business, family life.

What are these chav tossers going to have have as obituaries? A list of criminal charges?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Viz top tip?

Avoid loutish behaviour by not having beer and a breakfast at Wetherspoons.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

All part of the "look at me I am important" generation.

I am a habitual reader of obituaries, and I am often staggered to read what someone has achieved in a lifetime. Military service, sporting achievements, education, work, business, family life.

What are these chav tossers going to have have as obituaries? A list of criminal charges?
They wont have obits, just roadside shrines.

Seriously. I went to an Australian guys funeral a few years ago.

This guy had played rugby at international level – as a Wallaby. He had boxed for the Army as a middleweight. He had served in Malaysia (during the “insurrection”), Sarawak (during the confrontation), Thailand, PNG and Vietnam (the Vietnam war) before retiring as Lt-Col. He was also at Maralinga for the A bomb tests.

In retirement he refereed nearly 500 rugby games. He played rugby for 4 Australian States, and was a graduate in Military Science, Engineering, Economics and Law. He also became a prominent cattle farmer.

Edited to add:
http://malcolmvangelder.blogspot.com.au/2008_08_01_archive.html

Bet he didn’t walk from bar to bar with a beer in his hand shouting “wot youze lookin at?”

Last edited:
He sounds like a right boring bender.

You've never lived until you've paid a male whore 150 baht to drink tequila out of your anus.

The best thing about having alcohol drunk out of your asshole is that the lining of the anal passage is it is thin (as gays discover after a hard nights thrusting) and rapidly absorbs alcohol (or drugs) into your system.

Quote:

Ok, so SWIM posted about this yesterday a few pages into an old topic, but he thinks it deserves its own topic.

If one should search google for "vodka tampon", one may find a plethora of new articles warning suburban parentsabout the trend on the rise of naive teens sticking vodka soaked tampons into their vaginae, or if they don't have one, their ripe young anuses.

Scientifically speaking, the alcohol is absorbed extremely quickly into the bloodstream through the tissue of the rectum, and the tissue of the vagina. This can alledgedly cause a persons BAC to rise to like .40 within less than a minute. So you basically go from totally sober, to completely trashed within moments. This method bypasses the digestive system, dilution from food/stomach contents, etc etc. It just puts right in your blood, BLAMMO.

Being the young, curious, bored, friendless, girl friendless, socially isolated, depressed, self medicating college student loser who is FAR to open to trying new things, SWIM bravely decided to put alcohol up his ass. Worth mentioning that SWIM has no alcohol tolerance because SWIM doesn't really drink that much; he is however known to enjoy a couple of beers, but not usually to excess.

SWIM's preferred method used to degrade himself that evening was by dropping 3 or 4 shots worth of DON Q Cristal (80 proof) puerto rican rum into an empty shampoo bottle. SWIM filled the rest with water, and excitedly shoved the nozzle side into his ass. After some awkward bending, squeezing, and many funny feelings in his bowls, SWIM managed to put a pretty significant amount of rum up his ass.

Within a minute SWIM felt pretty drunk. SWIM had A LOT of difficulty standing up and getting out of the bathtub he performed the deed in. By the time SWIM made it to his computer, he was totally wasted. SWIM had painful diarhea the day after, but no other adverse affects.

Anyone tried this?

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90534#ixzz36gotwwpl

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sirbhp Classified Ads 5
L The Intelligence Cell 139
D The NAAFI Bar 126

Latest Threads