When did you last see yours?

AAArgh! You twat SM, that has put me off eating for the rest of the day.
Please, please tell me it's not you after the pies.

Wench, does that mean there are 2.5 million wives who might be interested in attention from a slimmer version? In that case may the convenience-eating, sofa-lying continue to give us who keep fit more scope.

Wench, does that mean there are 2.5 million wives who might be interested in attention from a slimmer version? In that case may the convenience-eating, sofa-lying continue to give us who keep fit more scope.
Assuming they've not divorced useless mounds of flesh, then yeah, I suppose it just might.

Assuming they've not divorced useless mounds of flesh, then yeah, I suppose it just might.

Assuming that of course, but then you are also assuming I'm picky.
Still there must be some good/reasonable lookers among them. Like the lady hugging the whale above for example. Anyway I'm a balding old n bold so I can't complain.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It is obviously to do with my eyesight getting worse as I get older as I only see mine after some effort. Generally, I use Braille.

It is obviously to do with my eyesight getting worse as I get older as I only see mine after some effort. Generally, I use Braille.
What did the poor bear do to deserve that?

I'm a fat b'stard, but at least I aint THAT fat yet

I see mine on a daily basis, however my balls are divorced and there are no visiting rights.

Awesome, I could look up my own arrse with that!

You've not wasted your nights as guard commander have you?

One illuminating study has recently shown that 1 in 10 British men are too fat to see their penis
(link: 2.5 million British men too fat to see their own penis | Metro.co.uk)

How does that happen, how do you get so fat that you lose your genitals?
Has your member gone missing? Enlighten me, what the fuck went wrong?
That's quite an interesting article which leads me to the wonders of the female anatomy.

You are, as a species, so advanced that your working parts are designed to smell worse than a kipper's cunt to enable moon beasts like yourself to locate your own genitalia.