When did you last see your Father?

vvaannmmaann. There is something about your avatar that I find curiously and strangely, extremely erotic. It may be the wrinkles in the tights. Don't quite know, but it fascinates me. :oops:

Mitchthebar said:
vvaannmmaann. There is something about your avatar that I find curiously and strangely, extremely erotic. It may be the wrinkles in the tights. Don't quite know, but it fascinates me. :oops:
seconded

smudge67 said:
Mitchthebar said:
seconded
Thirded. And if you look really closely, you can see the fold of vaaanmaaans scrotum.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
arby said:
smudge67 said:
Mitchthebar said:
seconded
Thirded. And if you look really closely, you can see the fold of vaaanmaaans scrotum.
I'll introduce you to vvaannmmaann's avatar if you change yours? PLEEEEASE? It reminds me of one of the most revolting meals of my life in Provo Utah, which is one of the most revolting towns of my life.