when did the signals forum become so arrse?

#1
Haven't been on this site for a couple of years now, when did the signals threads become so damn boring? what happened to the glory days when everyone used to slag one another off?

Come on gents, if our corps can't pi$$ and moan whilst trying to stick knives in each others backs then we can't really claim to be members of the illustrious Royal Corps!! :twisted:
 
#2
hairy_arrse04 said:
Haven't been on this site for a couple of years now, when did the signals threads become so damn boring? what happened to the glory days when everyone used to slag one another off?

Come on gents, if our corps can't pi$$ and moan whilst trying to stick knives in each others backs then we can't really claim to be members of the illustrious Royal Corps!! :twisted:
When you post :twisted:
 
#10
johnnyutah said:
Please accept +1 internets as an apology: +1
Wow.....er how much is an internet?
 
#13
Er....back in my day you could get bus into town, have a big fry up in the cafe and then watch the matinee showing at the pictures. And get sixpence change from an internet. :D
 
#14
PoisonDwarf said:
Er....back in my day you could get bus into town, have a big fry up in the cafe and then watch the matinee showing at the pictures. And get sixpence change from an internet. :D
Back in your day there weren't such things as the bus/matinee/sixpence. Replace these modernisms with two feet/mammoth baiting and florin if you so would old ancient one.

:D
 
#15
northern said:
Back in your day there weren't such things as the bus/matinee/sixpence. Replace these modernisms with two feet/mammoth baiting and florin if you so would old ancient one.
You cut me deep shrek! :cry:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads