When can I start a graduate entry application?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Jimmy901, May 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can I start my application now having finished my final years, on the assumption I'm not going to fail my final modules (obviously cutting it short if I do)? Such as going in, filling out the initial paperwork, maybe organising fam visits.

Or do I have to wait until the final grades have been released, sometime between now & September. Or do I have to wait until I literally have my degree in my hand, following the November graduation ceremony?

2. I presume you're talking about a "bog standard" Officer application (ie not PQO) - you could have started the application process before you were even at university. There's no real difference in a non-grad and grad application, except the pay when you start RMAS obviously.

You will be required to prove your academic record before attending Main Board, however if by some miracle that is before you've had your degree certificate in September (not very likely given the brief/main board places available currently), they would simply write to your university tutor to confirm your likely results.

3. Cheers very much.