When Beer runs out!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SuperTrooper, Oct 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just seen a movie trailer which is dedicated to what the septics will do when oil runs out and how much the world will be be in a special place. This morning, not having woken to my fav dream of Charlotte Church laying her thrupinies on my face, I woke up to think of the horror of a world without booze. How would Gordie Best get headlines? How would Jordan get in the Scum? How would Bosnia be sorted without that Pivo? What would replace the Naafi Bop and how would fat birds not heal up within weeks.

8O

OK so in your own alcohol and dope (for those who drink shandy and yet wish to alter the state of their dry jeans) free planet how would life be worth living?

Tea swillin ignorant feckers need not reply!

2. I'm thinking about such a world right now. I'm scared. Someone hold my hand. :cry:

Can beer actually run out? If so we need to stop people in other countries drinking it.

3. Bear run out. That's just crazy talk.

It is isn't it?

Just to be on the safe side, I think i'll go panic shop now.

4. A world of no beer!!!! beer has been making ugly women look good for centuries,even my missus says i look good after a few beers

5. There's 90% in the middle east! The kunts have been hording it for centuries, hidden behind a non drinking pretence!!!! That's why we're there. Prescot you sneaky kunt!

Over the wall we go, all non drinkers are 'not' barstewarts!!!!

:twisted:

6. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

It is ok know for a fact that a certain well known British sugar company have just started to trade in Ethanol. If you all ask me very nicely I will furnish you with details of where it is stored, when it is due to be shipped and the ETA of all Ships carrying the ethanol.

Naturally I ask for nothing in return, well apart from your wives, girlfiends, sisters and daughters. Seems a fair swap.

7. Its obviously not run out in your house you pished fecker. Unless it has your bowl of porridge its hairy paws

:D

Edited to add: Perhaps Goldilocks should be yer arrse name 8O :D

8. Find out which country has the largest deposits of beer and invade the barstewards!

9. You'd suddenly see alot more public support too......

10. Not my fault, :oops: I was in a rush to get to the offy.

You do understand that everything on the Internet is true :D :D

11. The way I see it, as long as there are spuds then there is enough raw materials for us to make hooch. I know, I saw Steve McQueen drinking some in The Great Escape.

V!

12. Life without beer - my god - reality will have to kick in and i dont think im ready for that yet

13. When beer runs out my head won't feel like it does this morning, I won't have eaten that extra-extra large doner with extra peppers (it WAS closing time @ the kebab shop, so they piled it in big-time :p) which is turning my stomach to - no, may be the NAAFI but no need to go there :oops: - and I won't have spent yesterday evening on the pool table taking on allcomers & winning.

What a horrible thought - beer running out? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!