• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

When Are You Going To Die???

By my reckoning - Saturday 21st May 2005 at 0952 hrs (GMT +11) :?

By the Deathclock

21 /05 / 2050 as a NON smoker

or

04 / 06 / 2054 as a smoker

Best I break open another pack of Benny Hedgehogs

Well, my BMI is under 25 (22 in fact) I am a fit individual admittedly I smoke but otherwise I consider myself very healthy :!:
No grey hair either (anywhere :wink: )

SnapDragon said:
Well, my BMI is under 25 (22 in fact) I am a fit individual admittedly I smoke but otherwise I consider myself very healthy :!:
No grey hair either (anywhere :wink: )
Now that would be an interesting fact finding missiom :) :) :)

My BMI 22, no smoker and Optimistic and i ain't dying until 2066. Only 61 more years and sooo much more fun to have ;-)

SnapDragon said:
No grey hair either (anywhere :wink: )[/quote]

Well, It's hard to have grey hair when you're as bald as a coot :lol:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hmmm .......seems a bit variable, but with a bmi of 26 I've got till Wednesday, May 7, 2031, Insh ' Allah ......... nothing like having a target to beat :)

Sounds like the Queen won't have too many telegrams to sign ( she being of course immortal and due to reign a thousand years, may the sun continue to shine from her hip pocket....)

Someone should post a link to the Finite Heartbeat Club.

<< A bas les Pâtissières ! >>

Le Chevre

( salad tonight I think..... 8) )

Moodybitch said:
SnapDragon said:
No grey hair either (anywhere :wink: )[/quote]

Well, It's hard to have grey hair when you're as bald as a coot :lol:
Again that would probably make very a fun fact finding mission. Just to check the autheticity of ARRSE contributions and not for any ulterior movtive ;-)

Latest Threads