When Are You Going To Die???

That's bollocks - apparently, as a normal non-smoker with a BMI of 25 I won't reach 75!

Friday, May 18, 2035 Fcuk me I've only got thirty years to go

By my reckoning - Saturday 21st May 2005 at 0952 hrs (GMT +11) :?

By the Deathclock

21 /05 / 2050 as a NON smoker

or

04 / 06 / 2054 as a smoker

Best I break open another pack of Benny Hedgehogs

I'm not going to die, I have a picture in the attic.

SnapDragon said:
Thursday Aug 6th 2054 If I give up smoking :)
Either you must have a pessemistic outlook on life or be an eld fecker Snappy that's 12 years lower than mine and i'm a grey haired old fart, (A bit like the Lairdx)

Well, my BMI is under 25 (22 in fact) I am a fit individual admittedly I smoke but otherwise I consider myself very healthy :!:
No grey hair either (anywhere :wink: )

SnapDragon said:
Well, my BMI is under 25 (22 in fact) I am a fit individual admittedly I smoke but otherwise I consider myself very healthy :!:
No grey hair either (anywhere :wink: )
Now that would be an interesting fact finding missiom :) :) :)

My BMI 22, no smoker and Optimistic and i ain't dying until 2066. Only 61 more years and sooo much more fun to have ;-)

SnapDragon said:
No grey hair either (anywhere :wink: )[/quote]

Well, It's hard to have grey hair when you're as bald as a coot :lol:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hmmm .......seems a bit variable, but with a bmi of 26 I've got till Wednesday, May 7, 2031, Insh ' Allah ......... nothing like having a target to beat :)

Sounds like the Queen won't have too many telegrams to sign ( she being of course immortal and due to reign a thousand years, may the sun continue to shine from her hip pocket....)

Someone should post a link to the Finite Heartbeat Club.

<< A bas les Pâtissières ! >>

Le Chevre

( salad tonight I think..... 8) )

Moodybitch said:
SnapDragon said:
No grey hair either (anywhere :wink: )[/quote]

Well, It's hard to have grey hair when you're as bald as a coot :lol:
Again that would probably make very a fun fact finding mission. Just to check the autheticity of ARRSE contributions and not for any ulterior movtive ;-)