What's your worst vegetable?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Even_the_minions, Feb 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unfortunatly this is not about blandford :twisted: troop cadre :twisted: (although i have my own favorites) :p

:twisted: (maybe they should have there own duty of care.....................?) :twisted:

Regardless.....

When it comes to eating vegies there's not many that makes you feel goooooood inside.(thats depends on witch orifice you place them in :? )

Peronally i hate cabbage........it stinks smell it..........trust me!

Please post your own vegie hates and why they churn your stomach!

I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE BLANDFORD
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

See you all at 8 (morning!)

2. Prescott's, can't stand em! :D

3. Hate cucumbers, because when they go all they way up your arrse, it does churn your stomach.

ps I know they ain't a viggie :twisted:

4. His names Andy, he's my 2ic. Somewhere theres a deep, dark well with his name scratched desperately into the crumbling brickwork at the bottom. God I hope I find it soon! :twisted:

5. Overcooked brussels sprouts, infact, any overcooked vegetable. Yukkkkkk!!!!

6. MY FAVE WOULD BE THE POTATOE, ITS ROASTABLE, MASHABLE GRILLABLE JUST LIKE A CHOCOLATE FROG, SORRY A PHASE 2! ALSO POTATOES WERE THE FOOD THAT THE STARVING IRISH DEPENDED ON BEFORE THEY REALISED THAT MONEY WASNT JUST FOR SAVING!!!!! LUCKY CHARM MY ARSE!

7. More serious now, it would have to be cauliflower, because after seeing the English players' ears whilst walking off the pitch after their second consecutive defeat, it was enough to put me off the said veggie :twisted:

8. Parsnips, they're like sickly carrots. They've tried to copy the carrots style and panash but not quite pulled it off.

9. I gotta say i have to hate the turnip that charlie hodgson was using to kick instead of his boot.

10. Swedes, coz they drive Volvo's :roll:

11. Oi nothing wrong with Volvos.

12. drivers........ couldn't eat a whole one!

13. My dorris recently dished up something called butternut squash. Is it a veggie?

It was one of the worst experiences of my life, and i'm now truely frightened of them.

Boney

14. Probably due to its phallic appearance :lol: