What's your weather?!

South Warwickshire: -11 degrees C, 1001 mb falling, wind, slight-NE, fog, visibility 200.

It's back to bed then!

Phuket - Thailand. 30 degrees. Slight overcast, no wind. Time for a few beers at the local.

Jersey ... heavy sticky snow, about 3" at my guess. No Sky TV signal, I guess the antenna is smothered. Temp was 2.5c overnight, currently 0.7c.

[AL1 ... got a signal eventually around 1000, after the heavy snow stopped. Picture taken at 0900]

Attachments

Sydney, 22 degrees, slight showers. Flying to Vanuatu tomorrow. :)

Spot the dog, can you slip into Soi Crocodile (off Bangla Road) for me and give Natta a big sloppy kiss from me? She is the one with huge boobs dancing on the podium near the front....

The Leman Alpha gas field 20 minutes off Norwich intermittent heavy snow, all helicopters on hold.

Tewkesbury ,Gloucestershire -6 Snow and Ice and some Mook has dumped thier car at the end of my drive,!

Spot the dog, can you slip into Soi Crocodile (off Bangla Road) for me and give Natta a big sloppy kiss from me? She is the one with huge boobs dancing on the podium near the front....
No problem, next time I'm in Crocodile I will....shouldn't be too long I think I left my lighter there...(although I don't smoke!) I'll try and get a pic too.

No problem, next time I'm in Crocodile I will....shouldn't be too long I think I left my lighter there...(although I don't smoke!) I'll try and get a pic too.
I have a thousand pictures of Bangla road. We could swap.

A word of advice, if your lighter is on the floor don’t bend down to pick it up :)

I used to sit on a bar stool in the Kangaroo and watch the show just after sunset.

21 degrees now, and a cool breeze off the harbour.

Arnhem (well, near there somewhere) -4 degrees Celsius; wind minimal NNE; overcast. Dry now but overnight 4 inches of snowfall -on top of the four inches from yesterday.

Still a three day old sprinkle of snow here in STANTA but temperature hasn't been above zero for nearly a week: -7 at the moment.

It was around 34 C here today. And very nice it was too! :nod:

Northumberland .... snow and brilliant sunshine at the same time ... temperature -5c .

Nearly snowed in where I live last week .... bit of a panic .... but all sorted now as the dray wagon managed to to get through to the local Pub . .

Ashford,Kent. A balmy -2,6" snow yesterday afternoon,-6 overnight,a bit foggy earlier on,grey cloud overhead.

Lots of morons driving 4x4's with normal tyres,who think they're fireproof,;-),lots more with white matresses on their car roofs,give it 20 minutes and brake suddenly,fuck me who turned the lights out,wonderful.8)

Nice and quiet though.

Cold & Icy in SW London.
Side roads like a special stage of the RAC Rally!
Main roads are ok though & lots of panic buyers in the supermarkets!