What's your weather?!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by rmgbem, Dec 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. South Warwickshire: -11 degrees C, 1001 mb falling, wind, slight-NE, fog, visibility 200.

It's back to bed then!
  2. Phuket - Thailand. 30 degrees. Slight overcast, no wind. Time for a few beers at the local.
  3. Abu Dhabi 26 degrees C, Clear an Sunny - love to have a beer, but we work Sundays here.
  4. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Jersey ... heavy sticky snow, about 3" at my guess. No Sky TV signal, I guess the antenna is smothered. Temp was 2.5c overnight, currently 0.7c.

[AL1 ... got a signal eventually around 1000, after the heavy snow stopped. Picture taken at 0900]

Attached Files:

5. Sydney, 22 degrees, slight showers. Flying to Vanuatu tomorrow. :)

Spot the dog, can you slip into Soi Crocodile (off Bangla Road) for me and give Natta a big sloppy kiss from me? She is the one with huge boobs dancing on the podium near the front....
  6. The Leman Alpha gas field 20 minutes off Norwich intermittent heavy snow, all helicopters on hold.
  7. Tewkesbury
  8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Enjoy the snow then - when it melts you will be underwater again......
  9. Tewkesbury ,Gloucestershire -6 Snow and Ice and some Mook has dumped thier car at the end of my drive,!
  10. Edinburgh more snow and even the rugby has been called off :|
  11. No problem, next time I'm in Crocodile I will....shouldn't be too long I think I left my lighter there...(although I don't smoke!) I'll try and get a pic too.
  12. I have a thousand pictures of Bangla road. We could swap.

A word of advice, if your lighter is on the floor don’t bend down to pick it up :)

I used to sit on a bar stool in the Kangaroo and watch the show just after sunset.

21 degrees now, and a cool breeze off the harbour.
  13. Arnhem (well, near there somewhere) -4 degrees Celsius; wind minimal NNE; overcast. Dry now but overnight 4 inches of snowfall -on top of the four inches from yesterday.
  14. Still a three day old sprinkle of snow here in STANTA but temperature hasn't been above zero for nearly a week: -7 at the moment.
  15. It was around 34 C here today. And very nice it was too! :nod: