What's Your Screen Wallpaper?

You didn't entirely get rid of that bog-awful carpet, though!
No, I could have done that quite easily but I thought that retaining a semblance of where the original was taken was a better option.

No, I could have done that quite easily but I thought that retaining a semblance of where the original was taken was a better option.
You could have swapped it for the surface of the moon for that full "Sunday Sport" effect.

I've got this on the work laptop. Took it coming down Ben Nevis last Oct.

That's a really shit once in a lifetime photograph - Says a jealous spanky because I didn't take it :-(

Solid dark blue. I can’t stand pictures or icons (other than trash can) on my pooter desktop. And yet my actual, physical desktop is an utter shit-heap of disorganisation, upon which I know exactly where everything is located.

A Jaguar pilot being rather naughty in Thumrait Oman.
The guys in blue overalls are Airworkies, my colleagues at the time.

Omani Jaguar.jpg

The actual piccy.

lowflyer.jpg

Last edited:

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Destiny by JW Waterhouse, painted for the Artists War Fund
401687_poster_l.jpg

Hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of removing a bit of clutter from the background, and brightened up the image.
Be my guest mate
It is a iPhone pic of a print.

You didn't entirely get rid of that bog-awful carpet, though!
The "carpet" was a rug, bought to use in case of accidents, which we never had.

This got me looking.
Here she is aged 10, 2011 I think.(forgot I had this, new screen wallpaper in place)
Untitled  5555555555.png

PS.
Spank-it,
Mrs. B&B asked if you might be able to do anything with the legs, she would greatly appreciate any improvement

Last edited:
Being a colossal perv I've got this little thing on my desktop at the moment (and, boy, do I wish that were true in an entirely different context!).

View attachment 378238

I use this freebie to manage my wallpaper rotation as, typically, I think the facilities built into Windows are inferior and not dynamic enough...

AnyUtils - Any Wallpaper - the free wallpaper changer
Fancying Anna Nystrom doesn't mean you're a pervert. It means you're not dead.

I have several pics of Lauren Findley on rotation at the moment (quite motivational as I get back into weight training). Before that I had a very simple wallpaper of my own creation. I drew a black rectangle below a blue one, blurred the hell out of it, cropped it to a width of 1 pixel, then selected it using the 'stretch' option, so it looks like this:

deep-blue-wallp-stretched.jpg

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Back in the days of Win 3.11 for Workgroups, I set either my screensaver or wallpaper (depending on mood) to a BSOD. Kept nosey bastids away from me my machine.

It was a very uncluttered desktop.

Spank-it,
Mrs. B&B asked if you might be able to do anything with the legs, she would greatly appreciate any improvement
What legs, the legs in the 1st pic or the girls legs in the 2nd pic, and just exactly what would she like done with them? :)