Whats your Problem Sir?!

Malleted by my SSM behind the mess and 10 days extras from the Razzman. Why do you ask? Don't bother joining if you're already trying to figure out how to push boundaries, bellend.

M

Mr_Tigger

Your screen name is annoying, your avatar is annoying, your threads are annoying, and if I could see your face I bet that would be annoying too.

Oh FFS you are also from Bradford.

I was killed, but I got better*.

*but only a little bit better.

14 days rops, although I am not sure if they were for the original offence or for calling the OC a hypercrit while on orders.

One time I got blown out of the stovepipe of a puffing billy, and landed in the shitter-burn pit. I'll never mutter "cunt" again.

I once told a Lance Corporal of Horse at The Guards Depot that he was a gopping fat cunt. That night, he came and found me with three of his mates and they filled me in and bed ended me.

It put me in a coma for 17 weeks and on my passing out photo I'm the one like Stephen Hawking in the buggy with the head dobber.

No, that doesn't singe the hair off your legs, unfortunately.

I was sent to the Russian front. It wasn't too bad to start with, but when winter came along it was a different story. I lost all my toes, my left ear, and four of my fingers to frostbite. Shortly after that the feldlazerett was overrun by the Ivans. After severe beatings, and repeated gang rape, I was sent to the Siberia. Eight years of starvation, and ill treatment followed. Finally I was released, only to die of pneumonia whilst making my way home.

Could have been worse I suppose....

When we got stroppy the troopy would slice us in two wit' bread knife and then the Cpl would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

You try telling the young squaddies of today that ..... they won't believe you.

Latest Threads