Whats Your Preference?

What attracts you to a bird?

  • Cerebral - Her mind and or personality, her intelligence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facial - She must be pretty, nothing else counts

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mamarian - She must have big knockers, flat chesters can fcuk off.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Posterior - She must look good from behind and have a cute bum.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frontal - She must look trim from the front and be slim.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Podia - Must have long, long legs to die for.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Displacement - Give me fat, fatter the better

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plumage - Hair colour is important, no gwars

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dressage - Sexy gear, short skirts, stockings a must.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morality - Must be a right dirty fcuker who will invite her fit mates to join in.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patchy - Must be a loud-mouther minger whose arrse looks enormous in Ron Hills

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
What makes a woman appealing to me is a lack of taste, decency and standards. Preferably with deperation thrown in.
 
#4
I suppose
My religious, one titted, disabled, skinhead who dresses conservatively is out then

:twisted:
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#5
hairyhandbag said:
I suppose
My religious, one titted, disabled, skinhead who dresses conservatively is out then

:twisted:
I'll take it!
 
#7
Cheggo said:
I'll take the fatty. Easier to chase and f*ck like it's their last!
fat chicks need cuddles to.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#8
milsum said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
hairyhandbag said:
I suppose
My religious, one titted, disabled, skinhead who dresses conservatively is out then

:twisted:
I'll take it!
You're all talk OFAH. :wink:
True, I am a very orally-inclined person. ;-)
 
#9
old_fat_and_hairy said:
milsum said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
hairyhandbag said:
I suppose
My religious, one titted, disabled, skinhead who dresses conservatively is out then

:twisted:
I'll take it!
You're all talk OFAH. :wink:
True, I am a very orally-inclined person. ;-)
So you'd be giving it big licks then? :lol:
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#10
#11

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
Can I have an option for 'all of the above' please, or even 'any of the above', or how's about 'I really don't fcuking care, I'll fcuk Playdough, me'.
 
#14
oooooh.. playdough... almost as much 'fun' as a warm sock fresh from the dryer...
 
#15
Can we pick more than one? Ok, I'll go for long legs, big tits, intelligence... oooh, I feel a Weird Science moment coming on...
 
#17
What's her current role, the hippo's mum?
Still would though.

Me I like them just like KB mk1.


Though in practice breathing is an optional extra.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads