What's Your House Look Like

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by HHH, Apr 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

• Like Like x 1
  2. brilliant, mine looks like it's derelict

3. Thats a very nice hay barn.

[​IMG]

4. At the moment, a tip.

Most other times... a tip.

5. Mine needs a lick of paint, but it's homely enough.

[​IMG]

6. 3 kids under 10, so place is a constant war zone and thats without all their mates being round. We seem to be feeding half the street. The doors never locked as it rarely gets time to close. As I type this there are approx. 7 kids (hard to count as they keep moving around) in the house and I've only seen one of mine in the last hour. I've actually sat and waited for time on one of the the pc's before realising that it wasn't even one of my sprogs on the bloody thing.

7. HHH

HHH LE

Did you not see the sign on the end of my house (skip) NO walts allowed.

8. Wooden stuctures are the way forward, there is a thread.
    But you'll need triple A clearance (AAA) to access it.

9. You need the clearance just to get the clearance, even then selection is a barsteward carrying that s*ed over the fan is no joke with the iron duke and punch giving you 'ell.

10. Mine has walls & a roof so beat that you pikey *******

11. Hotel for pikeys???.......

Attached Files:

12. Actually induction is not too difficult.
    You just have to bow three times every morning in the direction of the nearest distillery (or an off-licence if you don't know of any distilleries) keep a bottle of good malt whiskey / whisky on tap ( in case you actually meet Punch), and pay due respect to the Iron Duke (address him as Sir for at least 100 posts). He always carries a great big starting handle for a certain type of ancient oil engine. If you recognise this instantly and give the make and model of the engine you are in! However if you get it wrong there is no second chance.

The quick way in is to have both the whisky and an oil engine of your own. Now!

Sheds made of hay bales are unacceptable however. The are vulnerable to burrowing things like rats and Welshmen.

13. Like a landfillsite after the friggin grandkids have gone home, little tinkers.

14. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I do hope it's the same Alan Beesley who taught me GCSE Woodwork.

I hope they pull your house down you ****.