Whats your Fetish?

Apart from the obvious glass coffee tables and deficating, lets hear what fetishes you have or even better ones you know someone had. I once knew of a Sgt who like to shag his wife whilst in full NBC kit, she had the crotch and tits cut out of course.Personally i like alternative chicks with red hair and tats and for some reason teeth braces.

Sticking a Parker pen in my japs eye and autographing your mums arse.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Why is deficating and glass coffee tables "obvious"?

If you need tips and tricks on ways to make your bedroom antics more interesting I am sure there are better websites than this one you can go to.

If you need tips and tricks on ways to make your bedroom antics more interesting I am sure there are better websites than this one you can go to.
If i may add

Because most of the site members are either past it or underage

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
directionalgyro said:
Because we've all been on Guard at some point and seen that video?
I was unfortunately introduced to it in our four-man room on my first NI tour. Gilly, you dirty bastard.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Because we've all been on Guard at some point and seen that video?
I must've seen the eagerly awaited sequel then. Old lovey crimps off a big steaming nard neatly onto a dinner plate.

Old matey who's been sitting patiently, whips out the silverware and starts scoffing the nutty delight. I did note that he had very good table manners.

WTF is 'hot sharing'?

You perv.
Ah, there was an 'is' missing there, but give me 20 mins and I'll come up with something.

BTW, a mate of mine here is a good lookig English Chinese who has to beat women off with a shitty stick. He once trapped a very fit female doctor. All was well until she got a frozen clingfilm-wrapped turd out of the freezer and asked him to use it on her.

He legged it.

Once watched a very pissed-up mate trying to be 'outrageous' with a bunch of really quite fit-looking birds by bomb-bursting into their huddle with the 'So what really turns you on?' question.

One of them looked him straight in the eye and said, 'I just LOVE being pissed on.'

He fled. The poof.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D The Intelligence Cell 11
E Jobs (Discussion) 7
Masterchef The Intelligence Cell 22