Whats your best ARRSE put down?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by meridian, Apr 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Instead of bigging yourself up describing your rapier like put downs of others, what is the best response from someone else to you being a bellend?

The best one for me was in response to my spouting about the A400m (don't ask, its a particular favourite subject)

I thought that was pretty good to be honest :D

So what put down, use of a harsh font or stinging rebuke has reduced you to tears, made you cower in the corner of the NAAFI forum or are you so ace no one has ever dared?

Come on, fess up
  2. I was once told I was a rabid and bigotted racist and a homophobic mysoginist but I dont really consider it a put down... more a badge of honour!

3. From the above, this is not another log in for me by the way, we just obviously have the same outlook.

I have one account only.

But agree with all of the above :)

And also now have a sneaky suspicion as to who IVV is.

4. My name is legion for I am many!

5. What part of stand still did you not understand? When I say still, you do not move, you fukcing space cadet.

A scots guards drill instructor to me, thinking I could move and he just might not notice.
  6. Walking back from tank park,Hohne,arms behind back,happened upon RSM,'Who do you think you are,Duke Of Edinburgh?'Nice one.
  7. Oh god, here we go again, meths today is it ?
  8. I thought he meant which ARRSE quote, as in someone from ARRSE putting you down.
  9. Best ARRSE put-downs? Jaisus, I've had so many, I could probably take this thread to about 20 pages on me jack. :lol:

10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

But then it would be yet another thread about you then, wouldn't it?

11. Scarletto, you really are boring, I mean it as in, I now have an idea as to who he used to be under his last ARRSE incarnation.

Any big words there you arent sure about, feel free to ask, dull cunt.
  12. Some idiot reckoned he would not only be in my office but several more come a certain Monday morning. I seem to remember him as an admin nightmare.
  13. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Now waiting for Scarletto to quote this as his best put down. :D
  14. I dont think he understands the question tbh ;)
  15. The Question i understand, you i dont.