Whats your Airforce like...

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by down_under, Jun 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ... cos ours are a bunch of skirt wearing morons. I say this cos on numerous occasions I have been left sitting beside anairfield at end ex only to realise Ronny RAAF ain't coming because... it's late Friday/Saturday/Sunday and it isn't in the contract to fly on weekends. :x It is infuriating that at the end of a hard ex all you want to do is get home but are ensured to be fecked around by the ******* in blue cos it's the weekend. And if they are told they will fly they suddenly find something wrong with the aircraft that'll need to be fixed "as soon as the ground crew can sort it out" which enevitably works out to be the following Monday. Another case that sticks in mind is when in '99 we were going to fly into Komoro APOD in Timor, the boys were all bombed up and ready to go but imagine the surprise when the good ole loady comes out and informs us that "you have to crate up those grenades, noone is to have grenades..." so cue the PLSGT emplaning with crate 'o' frag ready to dish out when we hit the ground. It begged belief. So, does anyone have a good yarn about how that other "service" has gone above and beyond? I've got to go now as I'm getting on a Herc soon to go on Ex which is spose to start on Sunday so we have to deploy today cos Ronny "don't fly on weekends" :evil: :x
  2. Funny you should mention the word "Moron" in your first sentence.
  3. It took me a while but I did figure out that you weren't actually talking about the RAF because you might as well have been. They sound perfectly identical.

They're not THAT bad. They're just a little misunderstood and I expect the RNZAF is the same only they can't even drop bombs for you.
  4. Yep delete RAAF insert RAF
  5. Yep, ours are exctly the same, god luv em, however, we would not be without them, unless they run out of soft towles and creamy soap, **** me if that happens stop the fecking war.