Whats you favourite Clash song

I was going threw all the clash album i own and i can't chose my favourite track so are thought i'd seek the opinion of the naafi bar all yours guys

Rock the Casbah or Bank Robber

The Clash. Now your talking quality music!

In answer to your question:

White Man in Hammersmith Palais.

Either that or London Calling.

I'm with smookjhsjfhdfkjhdjy, they are all great and as such my list would be looooooong

"Bank Robber" is a great one to bellow when you're drunk. "Straight to Hell" for introspective moments.

Rock the Casbah without doubt
although would it have been as good/long lived if it had been called 'Rock the Task Force' as the guys nearly renamed/rewrote it!?

I alwys thought that they were totally overrated and about as punk as a Berkshire summer fete.

Clash city rockers
White Riot
Train in vain
this is radio clash

Ah feck its typical but i love i fought the law

Issimondias said:
I alwys thought that they were totally overrated and about as punk as a Berkshire summer fete.
Overrated, not punk please elaborate before i shoot that theory down! :twisted:

you see unlike you bull i'm not a music nazi the man is entitled to his opinions no matter how wrong and ill informed they are.

I just to show there is only love in here and no bad feeling in the room i'm going to buy issimondias a mcfly cd so he can listen to some of his real punk music.

edit because i type like a blind arthritic chimp

Career Opportunities - odd choice but true

Safe European Home - when in Africa

Supermarket - for more depressing moments

Stay Free - for when I used to play at being a scrote from the Westway instead of a Surrey type boning a lass from White City estate and pretending to be a local. What a tw@

White Man in H. Palais is the best though - has to be one of the best Laaahdun songs ever. Mate.

Sandinista reel brought me round to how bad they could be though, and when Strummed went to the great public school in the sky, I drank meself homesick-silly in Cape Town. Bless 'im.

Rock the Casbah or Should I Stay or Should I Go.

Too many... Ill try a short list,

White riot
Bank robber
Radio clash
Career Opportunites
London Calling
Stay Free
Death or glory
Spanish Bombs
English Civil War
Tommy Gun

hmm Ill have to stop, otherwise I will reel them all off...

Unknown_Quantity

War Hero
Complete Control
Train In Vain
I Fought The Law
And of course...
Should I Stay Or Should I Go

Was going to reply earlier, but thought I should go through my Clash collection to remind myself. Mrs WH is not a fan of UK music (French background) and had never heard the Clash before 8O

So me, London Calling
Mrs WH, Tommy Gun, but don't ask me why :roll:

WhiteHorse said:
Mrs WH is not a fan of UK music (French background) and had never heard the Clash before 8O
I assume her indoctrination was swift and comprehensive! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Steven Sick Jokes 4
Biscuits_Brown The NAAFI Bar 93
Killaloe The NAAFI Bar 82