What's wrong with Tropper?

Lads & Ladesses.

I write to you all to express my grave concerns for one of our greatest heroes.

I'm referring to Jim24/Tropper.

He appears to be making rambling posts with an "I've seen everything" attitude lately. I'm sure this is out of character for him so what's going on? Is there some sort of nuclear meltdown imminent or is this just business as usual?

Or is the dribbling cunt about to kill himself?

I've heard some sort of Upskirt rumour but I'd never publicly repeat it.

Dearie me. I hope he's not shot again!

I don't think there were any upskirt shots on his phone, but he was definitely caught in the act of taking photos of girls in their school uniforms on the 52 Bus route.
Really? How odd! I wonder how they spotted a limping drunk pensioner waving a camera phone around while muttering "You weren't there man.... you... weren't... there..."

P

PrinceAlbert

I don't think there were any upskirt shots on his phone, but he was definitely caught in the act of taking photos of girls in their school uniforms on the 52 Bus route.
You make that sound like a bad thing.

Oh, route 52? Never on route 52 you sick fuck!

It's just the normal effects of this time of year. Once these cold winter's nights are over, he'll be fine.

Did thoughts of a cold night in Belfast make him think that becoming an underwear inspector?

I'm sure the coppers will drop the charges once he explains how he invented clunges and was just seeing how they were getting along.

He appears to be making rambling posts with an "I've seen everything" attitude lately.
Well I really have seen everything and I can tell you it's genuinely quite appalling.

sing to the fresh prince tune!
this is a story all about tropper jim and how his life got flipped turned upside down,
if you take a minute and wait right there il tell you how he became the king of the thousand yard stare
it was a cold dark night in a taig neighbourhood when a couple of provos were up to no good
tropper said hold on a minute and wait right there ive got my rules of engagement somewhere!
he whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fenian and it had roseary in the mirror
a shot rang out and tropper dived down to prepare to sit on his throne as the king of the stare!

sing to the fresh prince tune!
this is a story all about tropper jim and how his life got flipped turned upside down,
if you take a minute and wait right there il tell you how he became the king of the thousand yard stare
it was a cold dark night in a taig neighbourhood when a couple of provos were up to no good
tropper said hold on a minute and wait right there ive got my rules of engagement somewhere!
he whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fenian and it had roseary in the mirror
a shot rang out and tropper dived down to prepare to sit on his throne as the king of the stare!
Oh sweet jesus. What have I done...