What's wrong with Tropper?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zero-over, Jan 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lads & Ladesses.

I write to you all to express my grave concerns for one of our greatest heroes.

I'm referring to Jim24/Tropper.

He appears to be making rambling posts with an "I've seen everything" attitude lately. I'm sure this is out of character for him so what's going on? Is there some sort of nuclear meltdown imminent or is this just business as usual?

Or is the dribbling cunt about to kill himself?

2. For telling everyone in earshot that he invented the mode of transport that they happen to be on?

3. I've heard some sort of Upskirt rumour but I'd never publicly repeat it.

4. Dearie me. I hope he's not shot again!

5. He's not a well bloke these days.....

6. Really? How odd! I wonder how they spotted a limping drunk pensioner waving a camera phone around while muttering "You weren't there man.... you... weren't... there..."

7. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Was he ever? He has been talking bollocks for so long I had assumed Alzheimers had set in years ago!

8. You make that sound like a bad thing.

Oh, route 52? Never on route 52 you sick fuck!

9. It's just the normal effects of this time of year. Once these cold winter's nights are over, he'll be fine.

10. Amen brother. I'll drink to that. The dirty little slags, it's no wonder children get raped.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's the cancer I feel sorry for.

12. Did thoughts of a cold night in Belfast make him think that becoming an underwear inspector?

13. On that note, I'm nipping out for a ciggy.

14. With your camera phone, probably.