What's wrong with this picture?

someone stuck it on arrse and asked what's wrong with it?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
A mong believed it was an appropriate post for CA?

Some of the people already have mobile phones, why would they want another one?

how about " how many in this picture are claiming benefits despite only having been in country for 12 hours?"

Looks like a scene anywhere in London any time of the day or week, to me.

If we are all in dire straits due to the recession,it begs the question "what fucking recession",followed by "you want how much for an IPhone 5 ?" :meditate:

If we are all in dire straits due to the recession,it begs the question "what fucking recession",followed by "you want how much for an IPhone 5 ?" :meditate:
Aren't these things given away with the deal one signs? That's the impression I got.

My question would be "Who the fuck would line up behind even one person to obtain a fucking mobile phone?"

"what fucking recession"QUOTE]

how about " how many in this picture are claiming benefits despite only having been in country for 12 hours?"
If this was 'QI' you'd be Alan Davies, the screen behind you would be flashing, and Stephen Fry would be saying something like,

'No, no and yet again, no! What is actually wrong with this picture is that it was taken the day AFTER the release of the iPhone 5, due to a printing error in flyers sent around Luton, the date was given as 24 hours too late. Indeed many of these people were able to buy them two days later at half price from the Watford branch of Argos. Now moving on to the next question...'

Is it that them pesky darkies seem to come here and work hard enough to afford a £500 phone while the honkies are all still in bed awaiting their giros and sit about moaning about it?

Some of you lot are right fucking cunts.

Latest Threads