Whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PandaLOVE, Aug 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Am I nuts? Some days I see a good looking 20-something year old woman and don't give her a second look yet a well dressed wrinkly 60-something old bint passes by and I want to bed it on the spot? Am I alone?
  2. Tonight? Quite possibly given the nature of your question. :wink:
  3. It's known as the Oedipal Complex in psychoparlance.
    Don't worry, you're not alone.
    Well, maybe tonight you are.
  4. Let me guess. You work in a chlamidia clinic. Right?
  5. Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by a tiny bacterium, Chlamydia trachomatis.
    If you haven't heard of chlamydia, you're in good company – a substantial proportion of the UK population hasn't either.
    Many people who are at risk of this infection don’t really know what it is, or understand it, or how to spell it, even if they are aware of the name.

Watch out, PandaLOVE, it is no discriminator when it comes to age :)
  6. And to add (though I'm fairly sure that a LOT of people have heard of chlamydia - it's been advertised enough), it's one of those sneaky diseases that don't give a lot of indication.

On the bright side (if you're chasing 60 year olds), a pensioner is statistically less likely to have it than a young woman (for social as well as medical reasons), so go ahead and fill yer boots. It'll make somebody a very happy granny. Maybe.
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Since when has the NAAFI been a fcuking public health forum?
  8. Could be that (certainly around here) between the age of 13 to 30 all women:

1. Try to dress the same, i.e. chavvy.
    2. Stagger around half-cut in noisy groups.
    3. Have the sex appeal of a dog turd.
    4. Have gobs that would put an RSM to shame.
    5. Have a litter of kids to multiple disinterested partners.

Post 30 the majority descend into being 100% chav, and raising their many grandchildren. The few that avoid this fate probably go on to become the objects of your desire.
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What's wrong with you Panda is that your fucking sick.

Although I could be wrong.
  10. 60 ffs, even I would have to have a good think about that one - and I'm 73
  11. You crack on, mate. Those OAPs, they love it up them. Fannies like Family-size KFC Chicken Buckets but about as moist as a windswept shredded wheat. Nothing a good slap of Swarfega couldn't put right, though.
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It's alright if you're 80 Panda, but wrong on so many levels if you are under 40. If you need to seek therapy for this, I know a good nursing home.
  13. Two-for-one, excellent. I love KFC. And we sell Swarfega at work too. This all looks good to me.
  14. Have you seen an optician recently?
  15. So, you find Sophia Loren (60+) less attractive than Kerry Katona (20+) based on age and not style? I'd kick ten Kerry Katona's out of my path to get to the likes of Miss Loren.