Whats wrong with hotmail?

My work e-mail is down, so I contacted alot of people and told them to use my hotmail, now that bugger is fcuked. No e-mail no work, and fcuk using the fax, that is soooo 90's :lol:

hotmail not working for me today either...

Hotmail is a piece of shit anyway - I use gmail now... virtually infinite storage, faster access, cleverer anti-spam, ingenius folder organisation...

pm if you want an invite...

Tricam.

Anyone want an invite to Gmail just PM me, its the b llocks as Tricam has already said, you can tranfer all your addresses in a simple process and you can use the address for MSN messenger. I was skeptical but I can't find one thing wrong with it.

VerminWA said:
Anyone want an invite to Gmail just PM me, its the b llocks as Tricam has already said, you can tranfer all your addresses in a simple process and you can use the address for MSN messenger. I was skeptical but I can't find one thing wrong with it.

Ditto from me anyone wanting to use Gmail PM......

It can hold 6759+ emails before bouncing mails, tried and tested not by choice, LOL!!! Absolutely fantastic give it ago!!!

I would agree that gmail is the dogs bollox.......
If you need web based email. I personally prefer Outlook though.

Oh & don't forget you can have a FREE boycott-the-sun email address (now with webmail).

TTFN

BFG

Pebble_Monkey said:
Its google's own free email service.

It gives you an inbox size of 1Gb as opposed to Hotmail's tiddly little inbox!

P_M
Actually it's 2GB of storage space. My account is anyway.

I never get spam in the gmail account either. I once opened a Hotmail account, and before I even closed it, before anyone I know had the address, it was filled with SPAM.

Latest Threads