Whats wrong then Prezza, is the book not selling?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by slipperman, May 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Staying with the theme of NL bashing (a great sport), has anyone else clocked old walrus face himself over the past few days on the box? He has been given an easy ride on both the Andrew Marr show (no surprises there) and also GMTV this morning*, when I had my breakfast ruined by Penny Smith cosying up to the "great man" on the sofa.
    Not once was he put under pressure about the complete mess he made of any project he was involved in and unless I missed it, the subject of the fragrant Tracy was given a very wide berth.
    God, how I detest this man. :x :x
    He is being granted media time to waffle on about how he was the longest ever serving deputy Prime Minister (still got the negatives of Tony have you John?) and the main theme he is spouting at the moment is how the country should put their trust in Gordon Brown, as he will turn it all around and everything will end up rosy.
    Call me cynical, but it all seems to be a very obvious case of needing to raise the profile of his self-serving autobiography.
    What are the odds of this odious champion of the working classes ending up covered in ermin in the not too distant future? The irony of it will completely evade him.
    Please crawl away and die you horrible reptile.

Thank you for your patience fellow Arrsers!

*By the way, I would like to point out that GMTV is the other halfs choice if she gets into the kitchen before me!!
  2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

And this morning - I've just this minute had to switch off the radio, as I could only take a couple of minutes of him, and of the toadying John Humphreys - the fat twat was a 'towering colossus' in politics, apparently. Typical beeb propagandist shyte. What positive, useful things has the fat one ever actually done, for all the money we have paid him? It's like trying to name three famous Belgians :)
  3. I did enjoy your choice of the bulimic smiley – most apt!
  4. msr

msr LE

5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Face it. He was the sop to the unions, nothing more. Fat freak.

Does Tracy appear in the book or has that sorry episode been spun out?
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Prescott was, and is, a self-serving, ill-manered bully boy. Someone who was promoted well beyond their abilities. He was initially regarded as a hail fellow, well met type, at least for a short while, until his lack of ability, his ignorance of the English language and his innate uselesness became evident.
    He has played the 'working class lad made good' card all his career. He is venal, corrupt and sexist. He has atotal contempt for anyone that is even slightly brighter than he is, and that must include most flora and fauna. His book is full of irrlevancies, and is a printed whine. He should have been tried for treason and hung.
  7. I blame the residents of Hull East. They repeatedly elected him to parliament.

I believe under the doctrine of total war, they are legitimate targets. They may not wear the red rose upon their lapels but without their support, John Prescott's rose will have wilted a long time ago.

I therefore propose the fire bombing of Hull East.
  8. msr

msr LE

You would do several thousand pounds worth of improvements.

9. And considerably improve the smell of the area.

Win win I say. Get bomber command on the phone!
  10. A lot of them aren't Belgians as they were born and died before Belgium actually existed.

But never mind that, how can they be famous if no one has ever heard of them and the only way of finding anything about them is via google?
  11. This is another topic that p*sses me off. I watched a programme the other day about the many residents of Hull who were still living in caravans or similar, almost 12 months after the floods.
    As a representative of these unfortunate souls, I would have expected Prescott to be highlighting their plight during his media frenzy - not a fcuking word!!
    Now you are on the back benches and don't have the stresses of running a ministry to worry about (cough), what exactly are you doing for your home town, John, you self-serving buffoon?
  12. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Tuesday after a bank holiday? Try tomorrow about lunchtime and they might be back from weekenders.

13. One should have stay listening Humpreys then went on too cut him too shreds and showed that he is a blimp with a chip mit zur shoulder ... although one would not be surprised too find a 'Who ate all the pie's' numpty too have chips with everything...

he struggled to make any positive points and sounded as if he was going to 'Teddy Pram interface' several times .... Oh how i laughed :p
  14. I waiting for the announcement that JP will be featuring in the Stage Version of Star Wars ....................

It's not like he'll need make up :lol:
  15. My Bold

I've read somewhere that the millions of pounds of aid give from the EU to help Hull after the floods has been hived off by Brown and Darling into proping up their failings.