Whats with the Welsh?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smartascarrots, Jul 2, 2008.

?
  1. Flossie was on her bad week.

5.1%
  2. They should be sterilised for the good of humanity

46.8%
  3. Bridgend explained at last

16.5%
  4. You'd know if you'd ever dated a Welsh bird.

31.6%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To be fair i dont think it can be narrowed down to a welsh thing it happens all over the world as bad as it is, people only take notice when things are reported by the news/tabloids.

2. only 4 out of 10 been coerced into sex? They should think themselves lucky. It's pretty much mandatory in Chez Arby.

3. There's nothing wrong with the Welsh, any country that has a picture of the mother-in-law on their flag can't be all bad. :twisted:

4. speaking as a welshman heres my thoughts

"If we are going to break the cycle of violence that sees a third of all women in Wales suffering from some sort of violence, then we need to start by challenging attitudes towards violence against women amongst students and the population at large. - only a third we must have to many english men living in wales, thats just plain slacking.

The survey of more than 700 students across Welsh campuses found 64% of respondents knew women whose partners had hit them, and 41% knew women who had been pressurised or coerced into sex. - if she yes the first time then she wouldnt get any more pressure dhhhhhhhh.

Tribal loyalty has replaced family loyalty and gang culture based on violence and drugs is a way of life." - simple answer really - 100 rounds targets (chavs/gang members) will fall when hit

5. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

i'll answer this when i'm back :lol:

6. What - you need time to formulate a really ripping riposte? No-one cares that much.

As a far wiser man than I said: the Welsh are nothing more than an accent and an attitude.

7. And that North Wales accent must be the worst.

8. As a nation we've been pretty stressed over the last 1000 years, because of the wankers who moved in next door, talk about neighbours from Hell.

Its the National equivalent of waking up to dogshit on your front path and a burning mattress hanging on the fence.

Anyway since when do we do Regional Stereotyping on this site? You ugly english fuckers

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The problem is, our forces are in Afghanistan and Iraq right now, trying their best to bring the place in from the dark ages and instil some culture, education and civil codes.

They can't be in three places doing the same bl00dy job now can they?!?!

10. jealousy will get you nowhere chaps,after all there are only two types of people in this world...................those who are welsh and those who wish they were! :blowkiss: judging by those two stories i deduce that at least us taffies know how to appreciate and treat women the way that they secretly wish to be treated!

11. 41% knew women who had been pressurised or coerced into sex.

I didnt realise this was a crime?... I dont understand what they mean... do they mean getting you Mrs a bit pissed, whinging and sulking ...what?...are we talking dingy lip or violence? its not very clear...

12. somewhere between saying please and waving a rusty Machette in her face.

13. a bit of sulking sometimes works when its comes to coercing women into sex,however i find a quick rap with the hammer or torturing with pliers is far more effective.

14. Im surprised it was on 41% in that case...