Whats with the over zealous moderating of late?

What's the crack mods? This place is being ran like Nazi Germany at the moment. Nobody is allowed to mention H*rry, my posts are getting either deleted (such as my Shotgun vs Rifle thread) or moved into the arrse hole, and we have as much freedom of speech as people in North Korea.

Chimpy. said:
What's the crack mods? This place is being ran like Nazi Germany at the moment. Nobody is allowed to mention H*rry, my posts are getting either deleted (such as my Shotgun vs Rifle thread) or moved into the arrse hole, and we have as much freedom of speech as people in North Korea.
its to protect poor innocent, serious ARRSERS like yourself Chimpy. The MODS are only protecting you. :D

Who's HARRY (Crumb)?

Legs said:
If we say HARRYenough on this thread, will it be binned?
Why my names HARRY and so's my wife.

i wonder if dale will do us all a favour and do a bit of HARRY KARI!!!! :wink:

Seems that way PG.....
Chimpy, perhaps if you were'nt so well, monotonous and dull, your threads wouldnt be destined for the arrsehole.
What was at first mildly amusing, is now well, boring.
Just my opinion of course.

And the Septics are confused why we're making such a fuss over sending some bloke called Harry to Tie Rack.

Oh, FFS, it is 0235............what do you expect?

Edited for afterthought a la fresh can of 'Bow - Chimpy, if you really are a black ginger then you should be executed just to prevent future breeding - nothing personal, I'm sure you're a [potentially positive adjective deleted] person, just the continuation of the species at heart!

OOH Excellent, a bit of racism!! Can we burn him, steam him or is it boil in the bag ??

suits_U said:
Seems that way PG.....
Chimpy, perhaps if you were'nt so well, monotonous and dull, your threads wouldnt be destined for the arrsehole.
Erm basically what Suits said.

You had a good run at first Chimpy, but it is going down hill now.

If you can pick up the pace again and match RTFQ or Auld Sapper, then fine.

If you can't then it is time to give yourself up!!!!!

Gremlin said:
suits_U said:
Seems that way PG.....
Erm basically what Suits said.

You had a good run at first Chimpy, but it is going down hill now.

If you can pick up the pace again and match RTFQ or Auld Sapper, then fine.

If you can't then it is time to give yourself up!!!!!
Thirded. Original and funny at first, now just overdoing it..

Latest Threads