What's up with CHAT ?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Cutaway, Feb 8, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Right, there must be some bright sparks out there, IT wizzards and such.

Why can't I post anything in chat ? (I know, "no cnut wants to talk to me etc...")

It all seems to come up on screen fine, and I can type into the text box, then... I can't submit the text by clicking 'send' or carriage rtn. Do I need to install something into this techno box or what ?

Seeking serious answers and advice.

Alternatively smart-arrse one liners and personal hygiene quips accepted

2. Likewise. Also, the top of the board seems to have become unavailable in the last few days. This is what I get:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /net/www/arrse/www/html/header.php:32) in /net/www/arrse/www/html/includes/sessions.php on line 364

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /net/www/arrse/www/html/header.php:32) in /net/www/arrse/www/html/includes/sessions.php on line 365

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /net/www/arrse/www/html/header.php:32) in /net/www/arrse/www/html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 596
    Army Rumour Service - ARRSE: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /net/www/arrse/www/html/header.php:32) in /net/www/arrse/www/html/includes/page_header.php on line 532

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /net/www/arrse/www/html/header.php:32) in /net/www/arrse/www/html/includes/page_header.php on line 538

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /net/www/arrse/www/html/header.php:32) in /net/www/arrse/www/html/includes/page_header.php on line 539

Is this Norton antivirus interfering or something?

3. Cutaway

You aren't missing anything in the chatroom, its full of dirty birds with no morals, and foul mouthed fellas that laugh at other peoples misfortunes and personal failings and disabilities.

Steer clear unless you find taunting septics, hearing crude jokes and profanities amusing.

4. Sounds heavenly!

5. Try the following from a command prompt :-

Code:
    ipconfig /flushdns
    NOTE : This is only intended for windows based systems.

TTFN

BFG

6. You're not alone, I think quite a few of us are getting this - I don't know what the answer is though...