What's Up At KFC?

But still tastes like some Mexican pissed in it only now he's stocked up on a few kilos of sugar beforehand.
It's the Chinese brew "Lucky Buddha" I've just got delivered that makes me wonder. I think "Lucky Buddha" may really be "Mucky Bugger" with a Chinese accent, even though the Aussies don't brew it any more.
lucky-buddha-beer-330ml_temp_1.jpg

Meanwhile, at our local pub there are home made steak burgers made from locally sourced meat on the menu.

If I say they don't look or taste anything like a MaccyD or BurgerK you will understand why I choose to go local....

I do enjoy the snobbery around Mcdonalds. Like I said earlier, I make my own burgers with cuts of meat from my local butcher but I have no issues with a burger from them from time to time.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Their toilets are always very clean though.
Am lead to believe that nipping in for such a trip without purchasing is known as McShit.

And if challenged whilst heading for the loos becomes a McShit with Lies.

Not in BK unless I’ve missed something?
No, not yet. However BK don't deliver their own food either. KFC and BK's logistics chain work in much the same way, if it can happen to KFC it can just as easily happen to Burger King
Bidvest handle their logistics in much the same way they did handle KFC's up until recently

There is no reason why BK logistics are any more secure than KFC's.

Parmer & Harvey went to the wall not so long ago and left thousands of customers without supply. It's happened before and it will happen again

Am lead to believe that nipping in for such a trip without purchasing is known as McShit.

And if challenged whilst heading for the loos becomes a McShit with Lies.

Judging by some of the 'facilities' I've been in*, 'Picnic McSh1t'**. because the patrons seem unable to aim correctly, or even make it to the cubicle :(

*it was like that when I got there, guv
**'out in the open'

Enough people who know what they're doing in the cooking thread to raise the question of whether those who habitually buy fast food are not perhaps just a little retarded. Cooking something far tastier and nutritious is easier than schlepping out and standing at a counter waiting for some serial nose picker to assemble a sack of slop from discarded sub standard goat bums compressed into burger patties.

It's generally cheaper as well which makes it even more confusing as it's usually the low budget crowd seen lining up to buy overpriced offal disguised as food.
You get a thumbs up for the serial nose picker.

I can’t believe the BBC has included this on the 6 o’ clock News. Interviewing weepy rugrats who are ‘hungry and angry’ and mothers who are saying its a disgrace as most of the outlets in Bristol are shut down.
The obvious question was never posed - why don’t you take them home and cook them a meal yourselves!
Armageddon doesn’t begin to describe the situation. :roll:

I do enjoy the snobbery around Mcdonalds. Like I said earlier, I make my own burgers with cuts of meat from my local butcher but I have no issues with a burger from them from time to time.
Agreed, I prefer McDonalds to posh burgers actually. They taste better and you haven't got some pretentious twot relieving you of a tenner for the privilege. "Gourmet" burgers is as **** an idea as gourmet sausages- they're supposed to be unhealthy but delicious shite- as long as you don't eat the stuff regularly, it's not a problem.

...Armageddon doesn’t begin to describe the situation.
Lazy retards starve while surrounded by mountains of fresh produce. It's all very Darwinian.

Always had the theory that if the power goes out in big cities that particular subspecies would be eating each other within 48 hours.

Hoardes (well three or four) hoodie wearing zombies milling around KFC in Bexhill this afternoon.They actually looked quite distraught and panicky.
Why? Is one of the staff their dealer or is it a case of not having any food for the baby?