What's Up At KFC?

I'm saying nothing... I used take my kids in to eat at the Little Chef.... nothing quite like a burger with a hint of Derv because It's been cooked so close to a motorway or A Road...
Little Chef are to mushrooms what KFC are to chicken.

What road...?! I fancied the road markings marked it out as being nowhere near Scotland, or the UK at all for that matter.
It's meant to be the B822 in the film, it's obviously not, do you see any rain fog or sheep.

It's meant to be the B822 in the film, it's obviously not, do you see any rain fog or sheep.
Or for the true flavour of a Scottish rural road, multiple squashed dead rabbits.

And there was no change ever given.
Bloody Brixton. Many years ago, we were delivering some chillers to Nandos and I stopped off at the local McDs for a Big Muck. The only way I can describe it was that scene in "An american werewolf in London," where the two backpackers go into The Slaughtered Lamb.

Everyone hushed and kids stopped bawling. This must be what it's like to be the only Muslim member of the KKK. I placed my order to an openly hostile staff member and only later did I think about the copious amounts of bodily fluids that were probably expelled onto my beef patty. I couldn't get out of there quickly enough.

I rejoined my comrades who had similarly interesting lunch breaks. One of them had been propositioned by a scrawny addict with open sores and few teeth who became angry because he turned down this delightful woman. My other workmate had been watching this so intently, that he almost missed the youths hanging around the back of the lorry, seeing what was portable.

If a nuclear weapon was ever dropped on Londonistan, I would simply don my sunglasses and enjoy the warm breeze and bright sunshine that it produced.
Are you sure about your reception at mcdogburgers? I thought that only white people were racist and the program I saw some 20 years ago about racism in the black community by people who relocated from the Caribbean against people who relocated from Africa, racism by paler skinned people from the Carribbean against darker skinned ones and even discrimination based on which island you came from was a hallucination.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

I predict lots of shits n squits as KFCs reopen as the bacteria will have multiplied in the food prep areas while they have been closed.
We should call it The Colonels Revenge.;)

FCK

Here's another question to be casually dropped into light conversation:

"How difficult are you finding it to get your Rugby facility registered as a cold store under Regulation (EC) No. 853/2004?

Or do you still think you are Exempt?"
Guess what - he'd been recalled to HQ........

“Congratulations, we are pleased to offer you the position of Director, Supply Chain here at KFC. Although we expect a safe, efficient, compliant supply chain at all times, if you do nothing else, make damned sure that our restaurants never run out of food. No chicken=no sales. Capiche?”

I just like how mongish the customers are.

Just had a fresh roasted chicken, not the scraps or waste from a chicken farm, freshly roasted with fresh chips from a local store. 7 euro for all. Also had miss OBs two mates over. All had a feast , bits left over for the dog and cat. Cost less than two McD meals or a KFC menu and was fresh. Had to wait 5 minutes until it was came out the oven.

WTF is wrong with the Mongs of the UK. Sorry answered my own question.

It does make you wonder how a certain segment of society would cope if there was a real emergency or breakdown of the normal order.

Just had a fresh roasted chicken, not the scraps or waste from a chicken farm, freshly roasted with fresh chips from a local store. 7 euro for all. Also had miss OBs two mates over. All had a feast , bits left over for the dog and cat. Cost less than two McD meals or a KFC menu and was fresh. Had to wait 5 minutes until it was came out the oven.

... and in other news today, KFC give the supply contract for over one third of its outlets back to Bidvest. The very efficient logistics company that KFC binned in favour of DHL.

You couldn't make it up.

It does make you wonder how a certain segment of society would cope if there was a real emergency or breakdown of the normal order.
Most of those lost souls are probably 2 days from starvation. unlike us survivalists, with a 6 month supply of assorted pastas, quinoas, and just before we eat the 90 year old neighbour, we can even try that BFO bag of polenta......