What's Up At KFC?

Is it true the chickens used are all end of life battery hens , many of which are scooped up dead off the floors of the laying sheds ?
No. Because of the strict size requirements for KFC the majority of their birds come from 'thinning' the broiler sheds. IE: A shed is licensed to hold 30000 birds aged 8 weeks (just an example) but they will initially fill it with 40000 one day old chicks. There will be some natural wastage but at around the 6 week point they will catch the amount they need to drop the count down to 30000. It's these 'thinned' birds that normally fill the majority of the KFC order.

Last edited:
Use by dates and best before dates are quite complex.
We sometimes get requests from customers for longer shelf life products, we can do so provided we do the proper product micro testing. This involves an appropriate number of products being sent out to a lab who test each product each day for the required life to monitor bacterial growth etc.

Our suppliers must also provide certification on shelf life and conduct similar micro testing on the products they supply to us. This testing costs thousands.

There is a technique (that we don't use) called gas flushing that means that the sandwich you buy in the supermarket can be 7 days old.

Extending shelf life on packaged products is perfectly legal and possible providing the appropriate testing is done. Its routine in many business's and much of the food you buy will have undergone the process. But above all it must be documented and proven that it is safe to do so.
We don't really do it very often because it causes quality issues, we will sometimes do it with frozen ingredients but only after the appropriate concessions are obtained from the supplier and micro testing carried out.
We have records going back years to prove we have acted correctly and periodically we are required to prove we have done so.
We supply a lot of airlines, the rise in "did you have a shit whilst on holiday?" claims is an intersting case in this one, every time somebody puts a claim against one of our customers we are required to provide the full chain of evidence to prove that our product was manufactured, packed and delivered correctly.

It has to be right and we have to be able to prove it is right. We get audits that last for days and go through records and procedures in rigorous detail.
The modern world means that the chances of getting caught if you cheat are higher and the consequences are terminal. As Russell Hume proves, get wrong and you are finished
I'm talking about pulling a product from cold store, chemically wiping off the use by date and printing on another one!

Last edited:
I had a think about it and the last time I went into a KFC was when I was at college in London. That puts it between September 1983 and June 1984. The counter was behind heavy mesh wire and your money went in through one slot and your 'food' came out of the only other opening. This was Brixton after all.
And there was no change ever given.

Its gone a bit mad around here the last few days.
I think four maybe five fatal teenage boys stabbed since the weekend.
All within about a mile or two of my local outlet.
No KFC hicken but still too much E numbers (or vodka) in their MaccyDee orange juice then.

Is it true the chickens used are all end of life battery hens , many of which are scooped up dead off the floors of the laying sheds ?
That's what they make the gravy from. And mouse droppings. And fag ash. And I don't really care. It's lush.

Everyone in the RLC is feeling thin at the moment, its said even the Fijian's are all thinking of quitting !

When does my daily bucket stable food come back !!!!

Am lead to believe that nipping in for such a trip without purchasing is known as McShit.

And if challenged whilst heading for the loos becomes a McShit with Lies.
Not if your reply when challenged is "Shift yourself I am going for a pish bawheed".

Lazy retards starve while surrounded by mountains of fresh produce. It's all very Darwinian.

Always had the theory that if the power goes out in big cities that particular subspecies would be eating each other within 48 hours.
Have you seen the film Doomsday, where a virus outbreak leaves Scotland totally occupied by cannibalistic crusty punks and medieval reenactors?
1519292900407.png

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
OK, I'll bite. DHL owned by the German Postal Service, TNT owned by the Netherlands Postal Service.

Many moons ago, when TNT was still an Australian listed company I used to work for them.
Fun fact, TNT stands for Thomas Nation-wide Transport, from when it was a family-owned general carrier in rural New South Wales.
As the hip kids say these days: my bad, I had DHL on the brain. I meant Fedex owns TNT. The Netherlands Postal Service sold TNT back in 2015.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
And there was no change ever given.
Bloody Brixton. Many years ago, we were delivering some chillers to Nandos and I stopped off at the local McDs for a Big Muck. The only way I can describe it was that scene in "An american werewolf in London," where the two backpackers go into The Slaughtered Lamb.

Everyone hushed and kids stopped bawling. This must be what it's like to be the only Muslim member of the KKK. I placed my order to an openly hostile staff member and only later did I think about the copious amounts of bodily fluids that were probably expelled onto my beef patty. I couldn't get out of there quickly enough.

I rejoined my comrades who had similarly interesting lunch breaks. One of them had been propositioned by a scrawny addict with open sores and few teeth who became angry because he turned down this delightful woman. My other workmate had been watching this so intently, that he almost missed the youths hanging around the back of the lorry, seeing what was portable.

If a nuclear weapon was ever dropped on Londonistan, I would simply don my sunglasses and enjoy the warm breeze and bright sunshine that it produced.

KFC here is OK. Food is edible and usually hot(ish). No worse than most of the schnellies and a million times better than a ******* donor.

How do the UK versions manage to be so utterly shit?
We live to be let down.

Bloody Brixton. Many years ago, we were delivering some chillers to Nandos and I stopped off at the local McDs for a Big Muck. The only way I can describe it was that scene in "An american werewolf in London," where the two backpackers go into The Slaughtered Lamb.

Everyone hushed and kids stopped bawling. This must be what it's like to be the only Muslim member of the KKK. I placed my order to an openly hostile staff member and only later did I think about the copious amounts of bodily fluids that were probably expelled onto my beef patty. I couldn't get out of there quickly enough.

I rejoined my comrades who had similarly interesting lunch breaks. One of them had been propositioned by a scrawny addict with open sores and few teeth who became angry because he turned down this delightful woman. My other workmate had been watching this so intently, that he almost missed the youths hanging around the back of the lorry, seeing what was portable.

If a nuclear weapon was ever dropped on Londonistan, I would simply don my sunglasses and enjoy the warm breeze and bright sunshine that it produced.
I went to see a mate who lived not far from Brixton, it was a warm day so I went in my old Landy with the roof off. He had something to do in Brixton so we went in the landy he went to do whatever and I sat in the landy. I have never been more twitchy, in those few minutes every dodgy looking lowlife for miles around walked past. I wasn't sure if I was about to be mugged or eaten.

Last edited:
Driving a Bentley at speed along the Crow road
What road...?! I fancied the road markings marked it out as being nowhere near Scotland, or the UK at all for that matter.