What's Up At KFC?

I used to swear at people like you.

There is no such thing as a computer error. One of you idiots obviously screwed it up.
Now get me your supervisor.

Was what I imagined myself saying on a few occasions.
I was a 16 year old, 9 stone admin assistant. I would have got you what you wanted. But he was busy fixing the non existent computer

I had a think about it and the last time I went into a KFC was when I was at college in London. That puts it between September 1983 and June 1984. The counter was behind heavy mesh wire and your money went in through one slot and your 'food' came out of the only other opening. This was Brixton after all.

Ask the Germans.
Both supply chain companies and the allegedly dodgy software are German
I meant the obviously horrific tasteless crud they sell as food.
Or are you saying that Arrsers might be prone to hyperbole (talking bollocks) about how horrible the local KFC tastes?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just checked the KFC site, my local one is still shut which must be causing havoc, but there is still Morleys and Favorite chicken shops, so the locals will still be getting their quota of greasy fried products.

Or are you saying that Arrsers might be prone to hyperbole (talking bollocks) about how horrible the local KFC tastes?
How very dare you suggest such a thing.
That's an outrageous allegation, I am genuinely shocked and saddened that you could even think something like that.

You will be claiming santa isn't real next

Of course we're not prone to hyperbole. If I've told you once I've told you a million times.

Reading this thread made me a bit peckish, so we went for a little snackeroonie.

1519251735690.png

Mmm. Processed meat sweats...

My brother's here tomorrow, so if the KFC in Catterick is open, we'll no doubt be visiting there. Food is fuel.

Its gone a bit mad around here the last few days.
I think four maybe five fatal teenage boys stabbed since the weekend.
All within about a mile or two of my local outlet.
Its gone a bit mad around here the last few days.
I think four maybe five fatal teenage boys stabbed since the weekend.
All within about a mile or two of my local outlet.
Good or bad stabbing?

It happened weirdly enough to TNT, a DHL subsidiary, .
OK, I'll bite. DHL owned by the German Postal Service, TNT owned by the Netherlands Postal Service.

Many moons ago, when TNT was still an Australian listed company I used to work for them.
Fun fact, TNT stands for Thomas Nation-wide Transport, from when it was a family-owned general carrier in rural New South Wales.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Reading this thread made me a bit peckish, so we went for a little snackeroonie.

View attachment 323232

Mmm. Processed meat sweats...

My brother's here tomorrow, so if the KFC in Catterick is open, we'll no doubt be visiting there. Food is fuel.
No Grand Big Mac?

You just reminded me those exist.

Horrors. I could fair go for one of them right now, so I could.
I haven't had a KFC for ages but for some reason I really fancy one right now, I wonder if KFC will see a bounce once the supply problem is sorted proving the old adage that there is no such thing as bad publicity.