What's Up At KFC?

Stupid muppets were phoning the Mets police about this. simialr incidents have occurred in America in recent years when Fat Slobby types couldn't get their chicken wings and lardburgers over there - the Fat greasy customers rioted and threatened the local MacDonalds staff, then they phoned the local police to come and 'sort things out'.

What on earth are people coming to? No doubt the 'Jeremy Kyle Show' will be inundaed with Fat Slobs demanding air time to moan and groan about how hard Life is.o_O
Isn't it good to know the '39-'45 Blitz Spirit is still alive - no, not that one, the real one, you know, the rapes, murders, robberies, black market and general selfish stupid nastiness in the blackout...

KFC lovers are being urged not to call the police over the fried chicken "crisis".

"For those who contacted the police about KFC being out of chicken...please STOP" officers in Manchester pleaded. Police in London joined them in tweeting the chicken shortage was "not a police matter" but neither force could confirm if it had received calls.

And complaints from "disappointed" customers have been winging their way to MP for Bermondsey & Old Southwark Neil Coyle. Just surprised Jeremy & Diane have not got on the bandwagon, yet!

1519215178286.png

Bidvest are having the last laugh over this!

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
DHL seem to be blaming this on a software glitch. This is one company.

Imagine a serious cyber attack affecting multiple companies electronic whizfuckery.
It happened weirdly enough to TNT, a DHL subsidiary, last year. The Trojan was in an accounting package update that originated in Russia. Completely messed up TNT's delivery service, to the point where we received just one invoice per month (as opposed to four regular ones) which had missing shipments, consignments that were lost etc.

It took them around six months to clear all the bugs out of their system and just last week I received two invoices dating back to May and June of last year that had somehow gotten overlooked by them.

The Old Bill failing to pull their weight is turning a situation into a crisis.

Met Police called over KFC chicken 'drought'
Stupid muppets were phoning the Mets police about this. simialr incidents have occurred in America in recent years when Fat Slobby types couldn't get their chicken wings and lardburgers over there - the Fat greasy customers rioted and threatened the local MacDonalds staff, then they phoned the local police to come and 'sort things out'.

What on earth are people coming to? No doubt the 'Jeremy Kyle Show' will be inundaed with Fat Slobs demanding air time to moan and groan about how hard Life is.o_O
Am I fucking invisible or something...?

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/whats-up-at-kfc.272891/page-14#post-8429175

Am I fucking invisible or something...?
Sorry mate. You must be one of those people who walks into a room and everyone thinks that someone's just walked out.

Just to show that there are no hard feelings, I've taken the liberty of designing you a new avatar. Hope you like it.

Hello!............................................... Hello!................................................ Are you still there?

I'm at a meeting on Thursday where DHL's UK SC Director will be in attendance (if he's survived) - I'll ask him what's going on...
Here's another question to be casually dropped into light conversation:

"How difficult are you finding it to get your Rugby facility registered as a cold store under Regulation (EC) No. 853/2004?

Or do you still think you are Exempt?"

Currently resident v. near Rugby, it will be interesting to see which local takeaways will be offering 'special chicken discount', and why. We may have buy eats from all the local fast food emporia. Difficult enough stopping husband doing this normally......

What on earth did we do in the days before we could blame the IT?

Back in the mid 1980s I worked in a council awards department (student grants). We always messed up the cheques and blamed the computers. (I don't think IT had been invented then.)
I never saw one computer in the whole building

KFC here is OK. Food is edible and usually hot(ish). No worse than most of the schnellies and a million times better than a ******* donor.

How do the UK versions manage to be so utterly shit?

Back in the mid 1980s I worked in a council awards department (student grants). We always messed up the cheques and blamed the computers. (I don't think IT had been invented then.)
I never saw one computer in the whole building
I used to swear at people like you.

There is no such thing as a computer error. One of you idiots obviously screwed it up.
Now get me your supervisor.

Was what I imagined myself saying on a few occasions.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
It has to be right and we have to be able to prove it is right.
As with most things these days. We are required to keep evidence for 15 years both local and on the cloud. Get an auditor who is clueless and its days of "no, you are confusing a secondary biomass with a second main biomass". Then its "Could I have a word with your line manager please?"

Just background hassle. But in your business it's the difference between me eating beef or horse.

As with most things these days. We are required to keep evidence for 15 years both local and on the cloud. Get an auditor who is clueless and its days of "no, you are confusing a secondary biomass with a second main biomass". Then its "Could I have a word with your line manager please?"

Just background hassle. But in your business it's the difference between me eating beef or horse.
Trouble is, as Russell Hume are all to aware, it isn't background hassle. It is an intrinsic part of what we do

The directors of Russell Hume are blaming their collapse on unfair enforcement action by the FSA and unclear legislation. They are wrong, the rules are crystal clear. They broke them and they are now history