What's Up At KFC?

C'mon it's hardly the turd world war
Don’t even mention the possibility. Can you imagine the rhetoric from the White House?

“I have the biggest, shiniest turd. Fact. It’s bigly big. And I’m going to make Rocket Man wipe my ass after I have had my biggest, bestest, greatest dump. Fact.”

A lot of criticism for mcdonalds on this thread.
I admit that the quality does vary a lot. But if you get a well prepared fresh big mac or quarter pounder with cheese then in my opinion they are very hard to beat.
There is a reason that they sell by the millions everyday.
They taste f**cking amazing are cheap, and hit the spot.
I regularly make my own burgers and they are very nice, but sometimes you just can't beat a quarter pounder.
Or for that matter a whopper with cheese.
Saying that though, the last time I went to a burger king I balked at paying nearly eight quid for a whopper meal.
I would not know as I have never consumed any of the shite that they purvey. The queue of fat chav retards around their establishments ensures that I always walk on by.
P.S I found a picture of you.
1519117448311.png

On a serious note reports now say 700 out of 870 KFC s are now closed. That must be having a massive financial impact on the business.

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I

On a serious note reports now say 700 out of 870 KFC s are now closed. That must be having a massive financial impact on the business.
I believe only 20% or so of KFC are actually owned by KFC, the rest are franchises. No idea what the contract for franchises are and if they can sue KFC for failure to deliver the products needed.

The franchise owners must be doing their collective nut. I imagine a couple of them will go out of business over this (those that are on that borderline already with not enough sales will go under if they have to shut up shop for this long) The busiest franchises are probably looking at losing a few thousand a day.

KFC probably looking at their operations/delivery teams and thinking "You f*cked that up when you chose DHL"
DHL probably looking at a financial penalty in the hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions depending on their service agreements)
Bidvest (old delivery contractors) laughing their tits off as a competitor and former client engage the FUBAR drive. If I was Bidvest I'd be tempted to say "we'll deliver for you, but it will cost double what you pay DHL for the same period"

KFC in Kilmarnock seemed to be working fine on Saturday when I popped in for a bite to eat. Sizeable crowd in there as well.

They should have taken note of that old adage about not putting all your eggs in one basket
How can they have eggs if they are killing all the ******* chickens?

Lorry driver on LBC explained what was happening. DHL has not finished their distribution building in Rugby in time for the start of the contract. As it's not finished they don't have the ability to unload the lorries in the 45 mins it's scheduled to take, he reckons it's taking a number of hours to do the job and there are lorries waiting to drop that have been there for a number of days! If you are looking for work they are recruiting Class1 drivers and paying between 11.50 to 16.50 ph.

Lorry driver on LBC explained what was happening. DHL has not finished their distribution building in Rugby in time for the start of the contract. As it's not finished they don't have the ability to unload the lorries in the 45 mins it's scheduled to take, he reckons it's taking a number of hours to do the job and there are lorries waiting to drop that have been there for a number of days! If you are looking for work they are recruiting Class1 drivers and paying between 11.50 to 16.50 ph.
Chicken feed

Taxi....

Last edited:
Or £115 to £165 ph by this time next week, when they will truly be up to their corporate necks in it.
Not that I think grossly incompetent companies should suffer massively financially you understand.
Perish the thought...

McDonalds must be creasing themselves. One of their major competitors taken out of normal business, for now anyway, due to their own stupidity. If their local franchises aren't running adverts in the window saying "Got chicken? Yes, we do. Unlike KFC." I'd be a bit surprised.

The Emperor must have had a fairly major part to play in this fiasco.

KFC logistics director: hmm, if I could save a few millions on distribution costs I'll get a handsome bonus and a double blowjob from the CEO's twin 20 y/o daughters...

EM: I can help you here... Bidvest have successfully operated your supply chain for years at reasonable cost but they are boring. DHL have a warehouse nearly built, no experience of supply chain logistics and form for fücking things up. They will do your work for very small peanuts and you will save millions... how good will that make you look eh. Think of those twins who will see you as a desirable and wise sex God.

KFC L/D: yes Excellency but what if they **** it up and we have to close all our outlets and lose shedloads of sales revenue?

EM: silence fool... just do it. You know it makes sense and what can possibly go wrong?

Mwhaaaa ha ha

KFC in Kilmarnock seemed to be working fine on Saturday when I popped in for a bite to eat. Sizeable crowd in there as well.
Mate, it's Scotland. They couldn't give a f*ck what they're eating as long as it's dipped in batter and deep-fried in boiling fat. If you begin to notice that starlings, crows and seagulls seem to be a bit thin on the ground this year, then you'll know why.

Mate, it's Scotland. They couldn't give a f*ck what they're eating as long as it's dipped in batter and deep-fried in boiling fat. If you begin to notice that starlings, crows and seagulls seem to be a bit thin on the ground this year, then you'll know why.
Surprisingly enough the run on seagulls hasn't started yet. Plenty of starlings and crows too. Though I have noticed there's a lot of missing cat posters on various bits of street furniture. Can't think why.

Planning on taking 45 minutes to unload a vehicle in a brand new facility does not appear to be very efficient.
@jagman2 is this reasonable ?.