What's Up At KFC?

DHL, who can't deliver normal parcels and have been facing claims that drivers have faked signatures for deliveries that were never made, are now trying to delivery fresh food to 900 KFC outlets. It wasn't a very well thought out plan

The baby mutant chicks didn't survive.

First of all, has anybody noticed that just recently, the company has changed their name? Kentucky Fried Chicken has become KFC. Does anybody know why? We thought the real reason was because of the “FRIED” food issue. It’s not. The reason why they call it KFC is because they can not use the word chicken anymore. Why? KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organisms. These so called “chickens” are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure. They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC because they do not have to pay so much for their production costs. There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of the beaks and feet. The government has told them to change all of their menus so they do not say chicken anywhere. If you look closely you will notice this. Listen to their commercials, I guarantee you will not see or hear the word chicken. I find this matter to be very disturbing. I hope people will start to realize this and let other people know. Please forward this message to as many people as you can. Together we make KFC start using real chicken again.
FACT CHECK: Does KFC Use Mutant Chickens?

Took the kids to the one on Preston docks yesterday after a walk only to get to the counter to be told they had just run out.
They were supposed to get a delivery last Tuesday then it was supposed to be Saturday morning, but with no joy. The manager looked very hacked off. They had run out of pretty much everything and had only been open an hour and a half.

KFC forced to close restaurants after running out of chicken

Revealed - the REAL reason KFC ran out of chicken, forcing them to close stores across the country

The TruckNet UK Drivers RoundTable • View topic - New KFC delivery partner DHL does not deliver

"
They're not taking it in fast enough either, trucks were queuing back to the A426 on Friday and some foreigners had been waiting there for a couple of days! Although some of the chaos was caused by Bidvest telling them to get their remaining stock out of its warehouses before xxx date or it'll be left outside
which meant a steady stream of trucks arriving with stock transfers.

Too many chiefs in the office, so few (mostly foreign) agency drivers and even a lack of trucks and you can understand how it's all gone tits up already."

There is one in southampton that won't have run out cos they take so ******* long to serve anyone that I'd be surprised that any chicken leaves with a customer.

(it's the one at the bottom of Tebourba way )

There is one in southampton that won't have run out cos they take so ******* long to serve anyone that I'd be surprised that any chicken leaves with a customer.

(it's the one at the bottom of Tebourba way )
Toppers - the "Incidents in and Around Catterick Garrison" FB page has nearly imploded on itself over the last few days. It's nearly as big a story as the flickering lights on the Allenby Estate, or the dark tap water in Tunstall. Eeeh, I bet you wished you'd never moved.

Toppers - the "Incidents in and Around Catterick Garrison" FB page has nearly imploded on itself over the last few days. It's nearly as big a story as the flickering lights on the Allenby Estate, or the dark tap water in Tunstall. Eeeh, I bet you wished you'd never moved.
they are welcome to get their KFC from Southampton. They best ring up first, it may be ready when they arrive

It's a union walk out.

The chickens all walked out and crossed the road in protest, minimum wage as been mentioned. The staff weren't allowed to chase them as they are all minors and the lollipop persons were all out in support of the chickens. Elf n safety.

Branches closed all over the country claiming a shortage of chicken and issues with a new delivery partner, but why aren't other supermarkets, restaurants affected. Do KFC get their chicken from a single source?

Seems very unusual for such a large company to experience such a supply/logistics problem.

KFC forced to close restaurants after running out of chicken

Won't someone think of the children? View attachment 322860
First tried KFC early 90's. It seemed edible at the time but ALL the ladies serving looked anaemic and unhealthy. Tried it again a few years ago and wished I hadn't. Skin, bones, oil and sod all meat or flavour.

A chain of restaurants nationally running out of food is a logistical clusterfcuk of biblical proportions. Every other fast food chain and supermarket chain shifts the gear to the outlets on a daily basis. The odd truck might break down or have an accident, but for significant parts of the chain to have to close?

"Welcome to Burger King. Sorry, we're out of burgers, and so are the nearby branches". Doesn't happen, does it?