Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Whats Up at Area 51?

How much store do you place by this guy?

I was pretty much under the impression that most of "black project" followers had now disregarded the existance of the Aurora having traced such references and funding allocations as were released publically to the B2 project - Which was considerably more costly than admitted.

Area 51, haven't heard that term for ages....

...in the Blue Room, they have blue aliens :wink:

alien-head-blue-zoom.jpg

He has been accurate in his predictions in the past, his book on what turned out to be the F-117 for example, but opinion is divided on this latest piece. Certainly a lot of money gets spent on stuff that gets kept secret, and there's a lot of things we could be doing with current technology that no-one is doing publicly.

That said, explanations can be a lot more mundane than the tinfoil crowd would have you believe. The USAF "obtained" Migs and so on during the Cold War and flew them out in the desert, occasionally they crashed and got written up as a UFO by the lunatic fringe.

And the flying Black Triangle codenamed Aurora that has secretly relaced the SR-71/A-12 Blackbird.

Scotland has an 'Area 51' called RAF Machrihanish, Was once a Vulcan Bomber base, It was used in the late 1980s by the USN Seals and the USAF for thier Aurora that goes taking the pi$$ fast, Around 6,000 MPH?

aurora_beta_poster_1.jpg

When someone of Bill Sweetmans standing speaks up and admittedly, takes his fee, I must admit he gets a hearing from me.
john
So are people saying that Nothing is now going on there and that under King George all Black programs have been dropped.

So are people saying that Nothing is now going on there and that under King George all Black programs have been dropped.

No not at all, I was just of the opinion that the more informed of the black-plane propellor heads now considered that the principle evidence for "Project Aurora" - A request on the US Defence Budget during the mid '80's was in fact for the B2.

BashaBasher said:
And the flying Black Triangle codenamed Aurora that has secretly relaced the SR-71/A-12 Blackbird.

Scotland has an 'Area 51' called RAF Machrihanish, Was once a Vulcan Bomber base, It was used in the late 1980s by the USN Seals and the USAF for thier Aurora that goes taking the pi$$ fast, Around 6,000 MPH?

aurora_beta_poster_1.jpg

True, but it actually looks like this:

MachrihanishShhhhh.jpg

If you read the article Sweetman says 'Aurora' was probably a testing effort that was dropped in the early/mid 1990s but has recently been resurected, as evidenced by the return of the sonic booms.

Haven't you heard the official line?

"There's nothing up at Area 51, even if there was an area 51 in the first place. Now if you just look at the top of my pen while I put my sunglasses on............................................