Whats this shite?

Biped said:
1stgulfmac said:
Looked at it did'nt like it. Won't go there.
Ditto - anyway, if I wish to gather a 'ikle cabal and slag ARRSE off for being baddies, then I'll do it on ARRSE.
Don't blame you Biped, they stock the waters and a bite is guaranteed.

I notice that now I have become a member of ARRSE About Tit, most of my posts have been moved to the Hole. How very childish. Is this really what ARRSE has become? Would one of the MODS explain please.

Wishful_Thinking said:
I notice that now I have become a member of ARRSE About Tit, most of my posts have been moved to the Hole. How very childish. Is this really what ARRSE has become? Would one of the MODS explain please.
please Audio Help /pliz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pleez] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adverb, verb, pleased, pleas·ing.
–adverb 1. (used as a polite addition to requests, commands, etc.) if you would be so obliging; kindly: Please come here. Will you please turn the radio off?
–verb (used with object) 2. to act to the pleasure or satisfaction of: to please the public.
3. to be the pleasure or will of: May it please your Majesty.
–verb (used without object) 4. to like, wish, or feel inclined: Go where you please.
5. to give pleasure or satisfaction; be agreeable: manners that please.
—Idiom6. if you please, a. if it be your pleasure; if you like or prefer.
b. (used as an exclamation expressing astonishment, indignation, etc.): The missing letter was in his pocket, if you please!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1275–1325; (v.) ME plesen, plaisen < MF plaisir ≪ L placére to please, seem good (see placid); the use of please with requests, etc., is presumably a reduction of the clause (it) please you may it please you, later reinforced by imper. use of intransit. please to be pleased, wish]

—Related forms
pleas·a·ble, adjective
pleas·ed·ly Audio Help /ˈplizɪdli, ˈplizd-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[plee-zid-lee, pleezd-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, adverb
pleas·ed·ness, noun
pleaser, noun

—Synonyms 4. choose, desire, prefer.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

There you go explained "please"

Wishful_Thinking said:
Its a shame its only your posts that have ended up in a hole. Personally, I'd like to hurl you down a well and pelt you with housebricks.

Wishful_Thinking said:
I dont think the internet police are monitoring your various forum based website memberships and curtailing your input accordingly........

Maybe its just cause you're a bit of a chod?

Free Speech?

Where did you acquire this taste for luxury? You shouldn't have joined if you liked free speech.

Arby, what a tube. Is he actually out of Phase 1B yet brucewillis?

I pity the QOY if they're recruiting twats like that.

Wishful_Thinking said:
Bit strange how they've only just been Holed. Free speech suddenly doesn't apply?
Can you please stop being boring, you are clogging up the internet. Why don't you just disappear back to your thread about how enormous bo_baths purple headed womb ferret is on bunchoftits.com or whatever the other site is. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to 'hole' you even if you do look like Jimmy Krankie with tits.

Praetorian said:
http://arrseabouttit.postalboard.com/kit-whinges-f4/what-s-wrong-with-the-issue-stuff-t17.htm

A recruit telling a bloke on P Company that he's a poof. I bet Arby can't even pass his PFT.
I think you've missed the point. From what I've seen on ARRSE about tit (which isn't much, but there's not a great deal on there to look at) is that it's all a bit tongue in cheek.

I can't see what the fuss is all about?

Before you all jump on the bandwagon and start slating me.....I know....I know....I'm a dullard/cnut/ etc :)

smudge67 said:
Praetorian said:
http://arrseabouttit.postalboard.com/kit-whinges-f4/what-s-wrong-with-the-issue-stuff-t17.htm

A recruit telling a bloke on P Company that he's a poof. I bet Arby can't even pass his PFT.
I think you've missed the point. From what I've seen on ARRSE about tit (which isn't much, but there's not a great deal on there to look at) is that it's all a bit tongue in cheek.

Before you all jump on the bandwagon and start slating me.....I know....I know....I'm a dullard/cnut/ etc :)
At last someone has spoken sense. :)

SurveyCommando said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
Bit strange how they've only just been Holed. Free speech suddenly doesn't apply?
Can you please stop being boring, you are clogging up the internet. Why don't you just disappear back to your thread about how enormous bo_baths purple headed womb ferret is on bunchoftits.com or whatever the other site is. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to 'hole' you even if you do look like Jimmy Krankie with tits.
:D :D

Wishful_Thinking said:
smudge67 said:
Praetorian said:

At last someone has spoken sense. :)
Do I get a blowjob now??? ;)

Smudge mate, you're a dullard.

:D

Just seems a bit sad to go through the time and effort to form a splinter group, just to award oneself a Field Marshals rank badge as an Admin, and attract the detritus of Arrse as members.

SurveyCommando said:
even if you do look like Jimmy Krankie with tits.
Wah filter on:-

You do realise that Jimmy Krankie is actually a woman don't you? And so, short of having had a double mastectomy, she's almost certainly got tits.

Wah filter off.

Oh dear!!!

What a dull and predictable website.

When I first looked, I thought one needed to register in order to have a quick squint. I wasn't going to give them that satisfaction.

It is so typical of that ilk of attention-seeking SCHs and cretins.
If they just decided to create some mini networking site, then fair enough, but how pathetic to put Arrse in the name and use the site to slag off arrse.

sandmanfez said:

You do realise that Jimmy Krankie is actually a woman don't you? And so, short of having had a double mastectomy, she's almost certainly got tits.

Wah filter off.
Christ. Anyone got any phots of Jimmy Krankies tits then? :twisted:

Ha Ha! most users ever online was 35! PMSL! Yeah looks like a real success well done! cnuts!

Just had another quick squint. :omfg:

It is really difficult to read more than a couple of posts, because it is so cretinous and lacking in wit or substance.

I recently had my granddaughter staying and, because I only have free Sky satellite TV, was subjected to "Tiny Pop" channel. That website makes Tiny Pop look entertaining. :roll:

EDIT: And Charlotte-the-One-Trick-Pony seems to use it as an alternative to subscribing to Flickr. :roll:

SurveyCommando said:
sandmanfez said:

Wah filter off.
Christ. Anyone got any phots of Jimmy Krankies tits then? :twisted:
I hope not!!

Latest Threads