• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Whats this shite?

Z

Zarathustra

blue-sophist said:
crow_bag said:
brucewillis said:
I think they have sussed me. Not allowed to post!
Only Admins are allowed to post anything now it seems
I refer the Honourable Member to the "mutual masturbation" remark I made earlier.

Dissertations on "Dwarf Sex" and "These Insoles Are Great" may attract a minority audience.
I take offence at that, i may be a member but i assure you i am not honourable

blue-sophist said:
Yes, I asked.
Me, Sir ... the old git in the corner. :)

So, the late Charlotte [not missed, soon forgotten] gathers a few mates and sets up "ARRSE 2, the Wankers".

None of the players are anything to do with ARRSE Management.

So how can they extract data from ARRSE to identify the IP-thingy to do their instant banning?
On a forum, when a link is posted and some one clicks it your browser takes you to the link, however, a referer is added to the HTTP code. In this case Arrse. Admin can set a rule to ban people comming from here by creating a rule.

To mitigate this type the URI instead of using Flashes link.

Sorry to get all techy.

Back to slagging of the splitters. Kaaaaaaaaants

<edit Jarrod has already metuned the referer, bugger. Note to self read all the fookin thread before posting>

theiftaker said:
The newest registered user is Dale the Snail apparently
That's interesting, considering I have been in work all day and haven't got internet access there. :?

jinxy said:
blue-sophist said:
Yes, I asked.
Me, Sir ... the old git in the corner. :)
So, the late Charlotte [not missed, soon forgotten] gathers a few mates and sets up "ARRSE 2, the Wankers".
None of the players are anything to do with ARRSE Management.
So how can they extract data from ARRSE to identify the IP-thingy to do their instant banning?
On a forum, when a link is posted and some one clicks it your browser takes you to the link, however, a referer is added to the HTTP code. In this case Arrse. Admin can set a rule to ban people comming from here by creating a rule.

To mitigate this type the URI instead of using Flashes link.

Sorry to get all techy.

Back to slagging of the splitters. Kaaaaaaaaants

<edit Jarrod has already metuned the referer, bugger. Note to self read all the fookin thread before posting>
Aaaahhhh ... thank you.
I think.
Probably.
On Thursdays.
I didn't find that tetchy at all.
Quite informative, actually 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thinks this ones run its course and time it was holed?