Whats this shite?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by The-Lord-Flasheart, Aug 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Arrse about tit

Seems a couple of disgruntled no-marks have fucked off to make their own site.

Does this mean we've seen the back of Charlotte the Moosehound?

Fucking hope so.

Please take the rest of the humourless dullards with you too.

Its seems to be a few fuckwits who had their arses handed to them in the Arrse Terms and Conditions thread.

Awww, boo hoo diddums.

Fuck off mongs.
  2. Well, that looks fucking wank.

Happy days if they've gone!
  3. maybe i'm speaking out of turn (being a civvie) but I certainly wont miss them. as you say flash, good riddance to them.
  4. we could go on there and post shite for a few weeks in our spare time. turnabout and all that!!
  5. I hope it does well.

It will hopefully be a mong magnet and get rid of the dross who seem to be previlant on here of late.
  6. Thats what I thought when I saw it, a few cunts to be rid of.
  7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

The sad tart even PM'd me to join.

Charlotte and her ilk are, unfortunately, living proof that serving in either the regular Army or the TA does not exempt you from being a complete fucking tool.
  8. Are they actually serving?
  9. Fuckin' splitters have even got the Avatars on the right..... wrong just wrong.
  10. A splinter group? what caused that (not that it is any business of mine, not my concern)
  11. Christ, it's like something from Life Of Brian...

"Are you the Judian People's Front?"

"Fcuk off! We're the People's Front of Judea!" :lol:

Ah, well; they could'nt stand the heat so they've got out of the kitchen. No great loss.
  12. iirc it's not the first splinter group. I'll try and find a link.
  13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Turds like Charlotte are unfortunately a case in point. NAAFI bar addicted scutters who demand attention from the lads 100% of the time. Unfortunately, the lads (being squaddies, after all) oblige, and the dimwit whores are the centre of attention.

The problem comes when they come crying to the chain of command, usually because they've been asked to work. Not work a weekend, not cover a fastball duty, just actually fucking do a normal days work. Eyelids afluttering, excuses everywhere.

Please don't get me wrong, there are plenty of female serving soldiers who put the time in, do the work, and crack on like professionals, so this isn't a sexist rant.

There are just too many "look at me, i'm so great" Charlotte types about, who cause more problems per week than they solve in their entire career.
  14. Ohhh yes. I can think of several in my unit right now!
  15. With Nork's like those in your avatar Praetorian, I would be amazed if ANYTHING got done (in the way of work) :p