What's this NK Gat?

J

Joshua Slocum

from a civis point of view, if I wanted to scare the **** out of another nation, I would make sure that my troops weapons did not have dents in the mags, the wooden bits were nicely varnished and new looking and the metal bits were oiled and polished
and thats soldiers hands dont look like they have done any real work
bunch of Korean pooftas they dont scare me

from a civis point of view, if I wanted to scare the **** out of another nation, I would make sure that my troops weapons did not have dents in the mags, the wooden bits were nicely varnished and new looking and the metal bits were oiled and polished
and thats soldiers hands dont look like they have done any real work
bunch of Korean pooftas they dont scare me
Mmm this lot looked quite menacing, then you notice the man bags.

Attachments

J

Joshua Slocum

the paras would ******* curry him !!
I am sure they starve them before battle like bloody rotweilers the lot of them
tell them theres free booze and Korean pussy and the battle would be over in ten minutes

S

syledis

I wonder if there are Russian websites like this one where guys sit and say things like " Ok, the ak74 is a good rifle but you cant beat the old ak47 with wooden furniture"

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
Do the septics have an equivalent? Or is it a british thing........
Dear God, don't get their old dribbling mumblers started on how the M-16 has never, ever worked and the M-14 was and is the Most Perfect Battle Rifle Ever, before the really old ones grumble that the M-1 Garand was the best ever, and on and on and on...

And that's just a good-natured chit-chat compared to the wave of toxic biohazard that washes out every time they start whingeing about replacing the M1911A1 in .45ACP with the M9 in 9mm: *everyone* apparently knows that you can shoot someone a dozen times with 9mm and they'll just say "stop that, it tickles" while .45 wipes out entire battalions of enemy soldiers with each shot...