• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Whats this new bit of kit???

Bit on his lid looks like a PNG harness: the kit on his left ear is a PRR headset.

I Think that USG refers to UnderSlung Grenade ( Launcher ), rather than US Grunts or somesuch.

B_B adjusts CBA and chinstrap, awaits incoming

easesprings said:
Still Lost
A WAH is a question that has an obvious answer. Thereby making anyone who answers the question look like a t**t. For example:

Looking at the photo.
Q. What's that he's holding in his hands?
A. A rifle.
Response. WAH!!!!.

Therefore, the question answerer has been Wah'd and so looks a t**t.

PS. I appreciate, of course, that I now may have been wah'd.

Bravo_Bravo said:
Bit on his lid looks like a PNG harness: the kit on his left ear is a PRR headset.

I Think that USG refers to UnderSlung Grenade ( Launcher ), rather than US Grunts or somesuch.

Not if you look in the newspaper they is definetly something different/extra there

Bravo_Bravo said:

I thought he'd misspelt USNG (as in US National Guard). Personally, I'd say the stuff in his ear is the crewmans headset, but what do I know. Agreed on the PNG harness, though it could be from the blur a headtorch.

If it is a wah, then I'm in a 'not so secret' bunker near Ongar

Cpl_ripper said:
top photo, guys looking keen as mustard, covering arcs ect ect,
In background, bloke bongy off scratching balls and having a smoke!!

Well in :)
Yea I thought that photo showed the full scale attitude of the British Squaddie

Oh Dear, i just know in going to get grief for this one......

using the proword "No Wah"
definatly a monocular harness, (if you dont get one, the yanks are swapping 'em for slabs of stella if you ask nicely)

and as the pic is of a CVR(T) Spartan on a low loader, the bloke in the commanders hatch has got an ANR headset on, it velcro's over the issue helmet...............

Fire Away

A wah, or chad bite as we called them, is an hilarious way to stretch 6 months on ops somewhere. Better still, an expert can pull off a back bite to the original bite. ( eg to the original question of what is that in his hands, you deliberately give a chad answer, in a serious tone, like, it is his boot cleaning kit I think, to which he replies Wah, its a rifle knob, to which, oh you get it) A double bcak bite has been theorised, but I have not had any confirmed reports of it being carried off.

CrapSpy said:
easesprings said:
Still Lost
A WAH is a question that has an obvious answer. Thereby making anyone who answers the question look like a t**t. For example:

Looking at the photo.
A. A rifle.
Response. WAH!!!!.

PS. I appreciate, of course, that I now may have been wah'd.[/quote

Should have read the earlier post on this thread. Now I feel like a total cnut.Story of my lifeEs tut mir leid, Entschuldigung

firestarter said:
CrapSpy said:
easesprings said:
Still Lost

Looking at the photo.
A. A rifle.
Response. WAH!!!!.

PS. I appreciate, of course, that I now may have been wah'd.[/quote

Should have read the earlier post on this thread. Now I feel like a total cnut.Story of my lifeEs tut mir leid, Entschuldigung
Like in "Twin Peaks" "What do you call the lady with the log in her arms,the one she talks to" the answer came-"We call her the LOG LADY"

Latest Threads