Whats this medal? (Freddie Mercury Jacket on "Living on my own")

Most excellent order of Fat Lass Fanciers - I'm an associate member myself (though I have occasionally punched well above my weight)

fbg.jpg

Last edited:
Based on his recent posting history, I'm not convinced @chuggafugga knows how to wipe his own arse. We've had threads about social services, police interviews, discounts, web developers for his small retail business that may or may not be VAT registered, and probably some other shit that I've already forgotten. It might be because he was abandoned as a child, or because his wife has fucked off with his kids or something. I'm not too sure yet. It's all very strange.

Based on his recent posting history, I'm not convinced @chuggafugga knows how to wipe his own arse. We've had threads about social services, police interviews, discounts, web developers for his small retail business that may or may not be VAT registered, and probably some other shit that I've already forgotten. It might be because he was abandoned as a child, or because his wife has fucked off with his kids or something. I'm not too sure yet. It's all very strange.
Dishing out medical advice now:

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/brain-wobble.278625/

He seems to have an awful lot of time on his hands.

Latest Threads