What's this I keep hearing...?

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Black Isle Beaut, Sep 15, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been hearing that if it ain't cav....it just ain't

Now what's that all about? :roll:
  2. exactly what it says on the tin...

Similar to the role of the cav which is to bring a dash of style and panache to what would otherwise be a mere vulgar brawl! :D
  3. Just like Cav, it's meaningless and boring drivel( although said posh like ,and with funny boots and pink cords!!!!)
  4. A dash of penash- no Sh*t
    From the chat I've been hearing it makes me wonder why the real guys go elsewhere....
  5. its called irony...................and its all balls anyway.

the cav get shafted like all the rest
  6. The only use for Cav Officers is to keep them off the Estate and away from daddy till he pops his clogs
  7. I've heard that Cav Officers are so wet you can shoot snipe of their backs.
  8. did you know , that cavalry officer is an anagram of "upper class chinless clueless w*nkpiece"...... it's a fact! :wink:
  9. Let's not forget behind every good Cav Orifice is a SNCO. Hi Ho and Away u go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Cav sounds to much like Chav to me. grumble, grumble,
  11. Remind the donkey wallopers that in war, EVERYBODY targets the armour first.

The Yanks too.
  12. Especially if it's ours! :?
  13. Talking of which... is there EVER an excuse for a chap buying red jeans? Esp if he is not Cav? And when he seriously asks you what colour shirt you think should go with them, what should the reply be (once you can stop laughing enough to speak)?

14. Tell him to go and ask mummy or the nanny :lol: :lol: :lol: