What's this argument called?

I'm almost sure there's a name for the position in an argument/discussion where the topic of Nazis is brought up.
Any help on this please?
It's in this section in case I'm talking a load of rubbish!

I'm almost sure there's a name for the position in an argument/discussion where the topic of Nazis is brought up.
Any help on this please?

I believe its called Maples law.

Any help on this please?

Higgs Bosun's rant

TamH70

MIA
Godwin's so-called "Law" only exists because Mike ******* Godwin wanted people to talk about Mike ******* Godwin because Mike ******* Godwin is a gobshite American lawyer who wanted his own page in Wikipedia and thought that creating a so-called "Law" based around his liberal penchant for calling anyone he didn't agree with a Nazi would be the ideal way to get one. Spoiler alert - he did.

No, I'm not linking to it, I don't want to give the chunder-headed cock-jangling shit-guzzling thundercunt any free clicks.

... This fence that I am currently perched on is giving me some really nasty splinters in my buttocks.

As an aside - we had a competition with some mates to see who could click on the 'Random Article' button on Wikipedia but then see who had the longest chain of clicks before getting to 'Hitler'.

I think the record was five, started of with some random strain of bacteria only found in XXX

My first random article? Poland...

mad_collie

War Hero
It's something like grated carrot, onion and cabbage with some mayo.

My mistake, that's Coles Law.

Yokel

LE
Yokel's Internet Discussion Law: The longer that one participates in internet based discussion the more likely it is one will want to punch someone.

ARRSE Law: The longer any military topic is discussed the greater the probability of someone ignoring the issue and talking about the SLR.

Stacker's Law: Whatever you say, you are wrong.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yokel's Internet Discussion Law: The longer that one participates in internet based discussion the more likely it is one will want to punch someone.

ARRSE Law: The longer any military topic is discussed the greater the probability of someone ignoring the issue and talking about the SLR.

As long as the furniture is wooden.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Godwin's so-called "Law" only exists because Mike ******* Godwin wanted people to talk about Mike ******* Godwin because Mike ******* Godwin is a gobshite American lawyer who wanted his own page in Wikipedia and thought that creating a so-called "Law" based around his liberal penchant for calling anyone he didn't agree with a Nazi would be the ideal way to get one. Spoiler alert - he did.

No, I'm not linking to it, I don't want to give the chunder-headed cock-jangling shit-guzzling thundercunt any free clicks.

... This fence that I am currently perched on is giving me some really nasty splinters in my buttocks.
Well, that escalated quickly.

You Nazi.

Bugsy's law: At some point, he will post entirely in German.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

Photex's First Law: Anything we buy, we should have bought American instead.

Photex's Second Law: Whatever the question, the answer is an autoloader.

So which side of the fence or you on?

First codicil to Stacker’s Law. You are wrong even if you agree with him. Even if your name is Stacker.

Latest Threads