Whats this, any plane spotters in?

Looks like the Varisty in its then RAE guise was invovled with a lot of Electro Optical / LLTV evalaution work along with Hastings in the late 60s/70s as I seem to recall?

Cheers

Slime

LE
Not a spotting question, but just something unexpected I saw in a building tonight while driving through Bristol.

D0B4AFC5-DAA0-4218-81E9-F60A4B645119.jpeg

Slime

LE
Featured in a recent truckers documentary showing a haulage firm getting it there. I think it’s in a cook house for a Bristol University building.
It’s on display in Vanguard self storage.

LARD

War Hero
I'll wager Fairy Hendon. Judging by the vintage Bovril sign etc. and the slightly nose down attitude.

Can I have an orange from the box please?

I'll wager Fairy Hendon. Judging by the vintage Bovril sign etc. and the slightly nose down attitude.

Can I have an orange from the box please?
Hendon was low wing , and twin tail from Mk 2

Not Fairy long range Monoplanes.... wing tips are wrong and I can't find any record of both flying together..

In fact I can't match the profile to any British built Bomber, Transport or Airliner....

Hendon was low wing , and twin tail from Mk 2

Not Fairy long range Monoplanes.... wing tips are wrong and I can't find any record of both flying together..

In fact I can't match the profile to any British built Bomber, Transport or Airliner....
Just pre war an air defense exercise was held including French aircraft. Half way through my tea so buggered if I'm going to look em up.

Anyone hazard a guess what this pair are. Pre war, fly past for someone/thing?

CFB
Take an Orange from the box.
Amiot 143? Based on single tail and none retractable undercarriage, thin fuselage and large mid and front:

Latest Threads