Whats this, any non geeky spotters in?

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by The-Lord-Flasheart, Jun 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A request from Khyros. He would like a spotters thread that doesn't require the reader to be able to identify half a rivet from 1000 yards; giving mark, serial number and a 10 figure grid reference. He would like all us ninjas (or as my girlfriend has just reminded me 'geeky sad gits') to allow the slightly less able spotters to have a go. The other thread has got to the stage where most of the answers are only given by a few of us and if a mere mortal attempts a guess, we snootily look down our noses at their attempt (apart from that walt stab23 who is ridiculed by anyone with more aviation experience. For example, anyone who has flown as pax on an aeroplane).

So Khyros, here's a thread for you and other less hardcore spotters. Play nicely and please, no 'pretend amateurs' :D

Lets get the ball rolling:

2. You failed at the first hurdle penis, where is the picture, unless you mean Budgie.
  3. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

We had a lot of these once.

Attached Files:

4. Thank you for your input, Bollock-chops. Its now been amended because out of 200,000,000 internet users, you were the only one that couldn't see it....

Anyway, yes I did mean budgie. Well done for getting the name now what type of helicopter is he?
  5. Good luck.
  6. I think that used to be called soldiers...
  7. Pararegtom

8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Bloody Hell! It lives! :D
  9. Here we go....

10. He is a Felcher Cockfroster 3000 with the optional uprated thrunger pump for greater tortional stiffness.

I believe that flange separator on the main rotational thruster was somewhat suspect and the FAA insisted that this was uprated to the Post-Andrews Vagraker standard.

Mind you, the author of the book is a game old whore with poor taste and a penchant for a few metres of beef insertion.
  11. Pararegtom

chin ook
  12. LMAO!!! Not familiar with the cartoon charictor but he sort of resembles an inflatable UH-1. :D
  13. is it a Toe Sucker
  14. A Squirrel?
  15. Small One?