whats the worst thing youve lost?

I know a bloke who lost a rifle! turns out the dozy fecker had left it in his car but didn't realise untill after he had phoned the police.

me, it would have to be the use of my two littlest fingers on my right hand due to a bet that i could punch threw a glass thing.

So come arrsers whats the worst thing you've lost and what was the outcome.

My mobile phone.

The outcome was the unexpected death of a lying taxi driver in Richmond (the real one).

I had nothing to do with that. A big boy did it and ran away.

putteesinmyhands said:
hallveg said:
I know a bloke who lost a rifle!
I can go a bit better than that. Conbat - with Landrover attached. :oops:
This was his own rifle and it was in his car he looked for it all day trashing the house and then doing the very very blokey thing, blaming the Mrs, then admitted defeat and went to hand himself in to the police for "bing a tit". then when he came out he looked in his boot and found it exactly were he left it, the daft arrse.

hallveg said:
putteesinmyhands said:
hallveg said:
I know a bloke who lost a rifle!
I can go a bit better than that. Conbat - with Landrover attached. :oops:
This was his own rifle and it was in his car he looked for it all day trashing the house and then doing the very very blokey thing, blaming the Mrs, then admitted defeat and went to hand himself in to the police for "bing a tit". then when he came out he looked in his boot and found it exactly were he left it, the daft arrse.
It wasn't mine, I was driving it as a favour. Unfortunately, the 1033 was in my name.

It lived in Sheffield, I last saw it at Otterburn and it was found in Leeds.

I once lost my Spice Girls album.

That was a frustrating hour.

Death_Rowums said:

Songs or pictures?

I could understand you wanting to find the pictures...

P

I took my Grandathers medal to school & had it stolen.Oh I knew who done it but I could'nt prove it.Needless to say Dad was'nt happy & I got a hiding for my stupidity!The one thing I regret to this day!

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I came in with nowt, and I'll leave with nowt. Mind you saying that I have lost things that I would rather not have, like my father and that pair of new trainers that got nicked from Crosby baths on my birthday ;)

piespies said:
Death_Rowums said:

Songs or pictures?

I could understand you wanting to find the pictures...

P
No, I couldn't find the musical album. I had got my miniskirt and platform shoes on special. Having to take my make-up off was depressing :( . Still, I found it eventually, turns out I'd accidently put it in the Take-That case.

Death_Rowums said:
I had got my miniskirt and platform shoes on special. Having to take my make-up off was depressing :(
Ooh. A fellow enthusiast. Would you like to come round for a party? I have ice cream and balloons, and you can stroke my puppies...

P

I lost my leatherman in hospital. The old boys on the ward couldn't open the cheese that went with their crackers. I used my leatherman to liberate the 'cheese'. When I was discharged Mr Leatherman had been liberated. I suspected the nut job on methadone but couldn't prove it :twisted:

I suppose it's got to be my wife and hotel on our honeymoon in Tunis a few years ago.

I went into the dozenth bank to try and exchange NI pounds into local currency but no such luck. A Tunisian chap behind me in the que said he knew the Central Bank of Tunis would change this for me. I left my wife with the parting promise, "see you in five minutes". Nearly an hour and a half later having been to every Tunis bank and down every Tunis backstreet on the back of a banged up old moped without a helmet the rider conceded he could help me no further and so dropped me off on in the middle of nowhere.