What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Commited Yourself To?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, May 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a dirty secret.

Apart from that getting married thing - I should have caved his head in when he was snoring.

I'm off on a Road Trip (ROAD TRIP!!!!) and I don't know who is the more scared.

Him, me or Lufthanza.

It's cost me cheaper than some rough sex in Loughborough though, so I'm quids in.

J, it will be reet. ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!

Heheheee.

Oh, I'm sorry, it's meant to be you lot telling your tales of woe.

ROAD TRIP!!!!

(He's going to punch my tits in for that).

2. Do you have a plastic bag full of superglue and spray paint?

3. I'm going to kick the shit out of you when I go to Shellharbour in the New Year, and you will be fucking grateful for it.

4. I'm not entirely sure how this happened. I ordered a new car and decided it'd be different to collect it from the factory. My boyfriend can't leave work to come, I pleaded with every homosexual I know to come with me. In desperation I asked straight men and tramps, just so I could fetch more tabs back.
    I can't recall the sequence of events, I've racked my brains, I'm fucked and not in a sack emptying way.
    It's going to get arrested at the airport for being drunk and disorderly failing that it won't be allowed on the plane. If it gets on the plane it'll need carrying off. If it gets in the hotel it's going to abuse the bar staff and end up in jail.
    If it ever gets to the factory and gets in my new car it's going to puke in it and play bay city rollers.
    I'm fucked.

• Like Like x 1
  5. See that? That's you that is.

6. Can I bring my Osmonds and David Cassidy CDs as well?

You know you love my singing xxx

Oh, and what goes on tour - stays on tour.

7. I feel dirty and ashamed that I couldn't even persuade my boyfriend or a tramp to come with me.
    If you can tense your buttocks really hard in the dark I can pretend you're Tom Daley. I feel for Mrs Recce19, she doesn't deserve this.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just spewed into my own mouth, you bad bad man.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

9. I've some Speedo's that'd fit you.

10. Who's Tom Daley?

11. Daley019.jpg

Hands off.

12. Jarrod I think the obvious answer to your dilemma is a soundproof roof box! Just hope you don't get pulled over by UKBA as they will think you're trafficing malnourished 13 year old boys! :)

13. Funny, judging from the pick Tom Daley looks like a malnourished 13 year old boy.