Whats the worst thing youve done in the NAAFI when drunk ?

My friend & I have heard about the antic thats you boys get up to when the drink is in and the wit is out ? So come on tonight is an Amnesty and lets have a bit of craic. I know a Para who when drunk would eat the 'kola cubes' out of a mens urinal infront of wimmin for a £5 bet. Complete animal but loveable rogue. OK fire away boys. We are sitting here with a wee Chardonay having a girlie evening.

.Dolly said:
My friend & I have heard about the antic thats you boys get up to when the drink is in and the wit is out ? So come on tonight is an Amnesty and lets have a bit of craic. I know a Para who when drunk would eat the 'kola cubes' out of a mens urinal infront of wimmin for a £5 bet. Complete animal but loveable rogue. OK fire away boys. We are sitting here with a wee Chardonay having a girlie evening.
I've seen the Blues and Jews do something much more disgusting than that. Anybody else remember that party piece?

GDav said:
.Dolly said:
I've seen the Blues and Jews do something much more disgusting than that. Anybody else remember that party piece?
I heard they used to throw jam dognuts at each other whilst stood naked in drip trays.........but I guess thats not what your after.... :D

Pretty tame,but I 'topped up' Jez's pint of Wobbly with a p*** shandy after a RAF Germany Armourers 'it's a knock out' piss up at RAF Bruggen in the 90's.

RCT set fire to the christmas tree in the naafi at lisburn one year - perhaps not the worst thing done in that particular naafi but certainly livened proceedings up.

accidently put "letter from america" on a dukebox in a naafi full of sweatys ....that cost me a few crates of grolsch well it was that or being skullfcuked....great days..

17 Sport and Pastime Regt RCT NAAFI. Drank/ate a pint of someone elses puke, lumps and all, just to win a 20 squid bet. It was enough for a night out in southampton back in 86.

And yes, I refilled it quickly..and some.

OSACIN said:
RCT set fire to the christmas tree in the naafi at lisburn one year - perhaps not the worst thing done in that particular naafi but certainly livened proceedings up.
I remember that - it started a trend :evil: :twisted:

Worst thing I have done in the NAAFI when drunk has got to be the Fat Naafi bird and trust me I was very very very drunk.

my mate thought it would be a great idea, cause it was the middle of winter, to pre-heat his hi-tec trails in the naafi microwave before we set off to downtown hameln. unfortunately they melted & ruined the microwave. 8O 8O

cost him a couple of hundred deutchmarks to have the microwave replaced :) :)

Drunk a pint, passed a nasal gastric tube on myself (tube up your nose into stomach), sucked the pint back up using a syringe & re-drank it till the particles in the pint made it to difficult to draw back up the tube :mrgreen: (about 6 or 7 times in all), its a medic thing!! plus a cheap night out.

Pox_Dr said:
Drunk a pint, passed a nasal gastric tube on myself (tube up your nose into stomach), sucked the pint back up using a syringe & re-drank it till the particles in the pint made it to difficult to draw back up the tube :mrgreen: (about 6 or 7 times in all), its a medic thing!! plus a cheap night out.
So, it would be possible to eliminate the syringe and glass ..... and put the "syringe end" of the tube in your mouth, to suck on, like a straw (in a loop)? Why I feel the need to ask this eludes me. :roll:

An eighteen stone (true!) RAF nurselet..brrrrrr

Got so drunk that when my "mate" lagged down my coveralls i thought it was me, oh hang on that was in the Sqn Bar,

i'll get me coat.

W

Wolf_Nipplechips

Advising a Beverly Commando who'd just been dumped by her trog boyfriend that the correct technique for slashing one's wrists was to cut down the wrist and not across it, a stunt topped only by setting fire to another BC, the following evening, in the NAAFI at ASMT (as was).

Oops, sorry. Not.

Ripped a door off its hinges in anger, 1983. Took another squadies girlfriend back to the transit accom for some one off, well you know what...!!!!!!!