• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Whats the worst one nighter you ever had

Had a stop over in Gutersloh got pissed as you do boned a wraf full screw when i went to bed she lookd like bridgitte fonda
when i woke up she had turned into nellie the elephant on steroids after a severe beating with the ugly stick.

Had a stop over in Gutersloh got pissed as you do boned a wraf full screw when i went to bed she lookd like bridgitte fonda
when i woke up she had turned into nellie the elephant on steroids after a severe beating with the ugly stick.
I'd never know when to stop hitting you.

If you ejaculate into, on or even nearby a female then it can't - according to the rules of heterosexuality - be considered 'worst'.

If it's a human female, that's a bonus.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

I mentioned this one in another thread the other week, but mine was going down Brid beach with a fat ugly bird after club, getting down to it under the sea wall & then getting pissed on from the top by some bloke. It wasn't a high point in my life I can tell you!
Then I suppose the other would be the lass who gave me chlamydia on a one nighter about 10 years ago, my own fault for not bagging up! The shag was good, but I reet wasn't amused when the burning started a few days later. The shame of presenting myself before the GUM clinic and getting the old cotton bud down the jap...

Some overweight Aussie. When I say overweight, I'm not joking. My only excuse is that I was recently divorced, slightly pissed, and my wrist was tired. God, she was fat, but I survived.

Some blond munter in Bishop's Stortford who's husband chased me for miles down the M11. Turned out he was the town psycho built like the proverbial shithouse.

I went to a fancy dress party for the Millenium, met some bird who wasn't hiding the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and within minutes took her downstairs to the wash room for my last shag of the 20th century. I went down on her, realised Man Utd were playing at home (a truly classy chick), then spent the next 10 minutes shagging her whilst simultaneously resisting the urge to throw up over her gunt. For some reason I wasn't embarrassed, I felt like a bit of a hero in actual fact, although that well and truly wore off the next morning when I found out nearly everyone at the party had witnessed the deed. Thankfully (and miraculously) she had disappeared before the big fry up the following morning. One of her friends later offered me her number, then laughed like the true snake she was when I told her "not a chance, but cheers anyway."

Some fat 40 something year old. She had a pubic hair growing out of her belly button. I was only about 26 or something at the time. It was quite off putting I can tell you, but I persevered.

Latest Threads