Whats the worst one nighter you ever had

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by compoman, Aug 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had a stop over in Gutersloh got pissed as you do boned a wraf full screw when i went to bed she lookd like bridgitte fonda
    when i woke up she had turned into nellie the elephant on steroids after a severe beating with the ugly stick.

2. I'd never know when to stop hitting you.

• Like Like x 3
  3. When I took over. Happy to oblige :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. If you ejaculate into, on or even nearby a female then it can't - according to the rules of heterosexuality - be considered 'worst'.

If it's a human female, that's a bonus.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

5. Speak for yourself Mr No Standards!

6. I mentioned this one in another thread the other week, but mine was going down Brid beach with a fat ugly bird after club, getting down to it under the sea wall & then getting pissed on from the top by some bloke. It wasn't a high point in my life I can tell you!
    Then I suppose the other would be the lass who gave me chlamydia on a one nighter about 10 years ago, my own fault for not bagging up! The shag was good, but I reet wasn't amused when the burning started a few days later. The shame of presenting myself before the GUM clinic and getting the old cotton bud down the jap...

7. I believe the traditional answer to this question is "your mum".

• Like Like x 2
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

many many decades ago as a young singly I got the grenade! it was so bad I'm not even going to describe it.

9. The Infantry have Colours, not Standards.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The one my wife found out about!

• Like Like x 1
  11. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Some overweight Aussie. When I say overweight, I'm not joking. My only excuse is that I was recently divorced, slightly pissed, and my wrist was tired. God, she was fat, but I survived.

12. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

The one that eventually became my wife.

13. Foul.
    That does not count as a 'one nighter'.
    Throw a six to restart.

14. where do i start?.............

• Like Like x 1
  15. Says the man who paid a kidney for a can of wifebeater on the train.